• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

2 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Pretty quiet deadline in Anaheim so far. By the looks of things, Perry went out and got what he wanted early with Syndergaard and Loup. 

As for his continued pursuit of pitching, I think he just wants to wait the market out and see what falls into his lap. 

Bummer. 

It may be quiet right now, but given how the Angels operate, it's possible they are finalizing a deal of some kind today.  Not saying that's happening, but it wouldn't surprise me if we get some kind of announcement tomorrow, either.

11 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

It may be quiet right now, but given how the Angels operate, it's possible they are finalizing a deal of some kind today.  Not saying that's happening, but it wouldn't surprise me if we get some kind of announcement tomorrow, either.

I’m not trying to be a jerk but I keep seeing people say this.  I don’t think any one knows how the Angels operate.  Other than they operate very stupidly.  Never say die I guess but it sure looks and feels like this is going to be another off season where they pass on doing obvious things to really improve the team.  I love getting Snydergaard.  It’s a one a year deal.  Even if he has a great year there’s a pretty decent chance he walks.  And if he’s bad then who cares.  Lorenzen has pitched like 30 innings in the past several years.  I think he’s a guy worth getting but these two things on their own ….. I mean 😬

Loup is a nice get, especially combined with Raisel.  We’ll see about that.  

anyway.  I don’t think we know how the Angels operate.  I don’t think the Angels have any clue about how they should operate.  Anyway, was hoping to get to pretend that the Angels were setting up a contending window with Trout and Ohtani but Arte is showing his big time commitment to going all the way again. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Pretty quiet deadline in Anaheim so far. By the looks of things, Perry went out and got what he wanted early with Syndergaard and Loup. 

As for his continued pursuit of pitching, I think he just wants to wait the market out and see what falls into his lap. 

Bummer. 

Pretty much like every other "falls in our lap" arm we've got since obama was president

18 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Bummer. 

56129799.jpg