• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chris Carpenter joining the Angels organization

BTH

On 10/17/2021 at 8:00 AM, Stradling said:

This is where I’m at.  Bring in as much talent on and off the field as possible. I have no idea about Molina leaving is bad until we find out who replaces him and why. 

I'm guessing Molina wants to be a manager somewhere instead of being a catching coach.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:50 PM, Fullmer17 said:

"Chris Carpenter, the last Cardinal to win a Cy Young Award, has joined the Los Angeles #Angels in a role that will allow him to work with young pitchers on their mental skills and advancement toward the majors"

Oddly enough, I've brought up the mental side of the game, confidence and consistency within the strike zone with the kid arms numerous times this year and over the last few weeks.... And I've been told, I don't know what I'm speaking of. 

Yet, here we are! Good hire~ 

33 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Oddly enough, I've brought up the mental side of the game, confidence and consistency within the strike zone with the kid arms numerous times this year and over the last few weeks.... And I've been told, I don't know what I'm speaking of. 

Yet, here we are! Good hire~ 

That's because we are all incredible baseball athletes with a keen understanding of what it takes to be successful in today's game. Doncha know?

11 hours ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

This guy looks to be heavily invested in the analytical side of pitching as well as people a people person first. Just from reading his previous posts to being hired. Seems like he really enjoys teaching. 

I generally am good at things I really like to do (except sex) and educators of all types need to love teaching to be their best.

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

I hope someone in the Angels organization did a complete review of all social media posts and asked for his texting history before hiring him. 

I hope the Angels ask him if he knows how to cheat at baseball without getting caught.