• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

16 minutes ago, cals said:

If anyone makes it out to the Irvine show next month, let me know and we can have an uncomfortable beer while my wife gives me the “are you done talking to that weirdo?” look.

i've seen that look from her. i'll never forget it, either.

9 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m not saying the two are related but she used to have a closeted gay guy as a best friend.

My wife had one of those also.

She became annoyed with him because he continually refinanced his condo and spent the money on clothes.

But the dude's mom made the best tamales.

9 hours ago, cals said:

Yeah, and you’re the least weirdo one here.  Imagine if she met @Make Angels Great Again or @Crampknees or @notherhalo.  

I’m willing to bet she’d say @Taylor seems nice and that makes me fucking furious.

Since you brought it up she would likely think who is that interesting gentleman talking to my husband, and I promise not to tell her you're gay. 

8 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Since you brought it up she would likely think who is that interesting gentleman talking to my husband, and I promise not to tell her you're gay. 

Dangit, you beat me to it. More like Quickknees.

7 hours ago, Jay said:

She became annoyed with him because he continually refinanced his condo and spent the money on clothes.

But the dude's mom made the best tamales.

these two scenarios sound like something you would dream about after a round of acid. "Hey, i dreamed about this gay guy who kept refinancing his condo so he could buy more clothes, but his mom made these killer tamales, so it was all cool. Plus, he had this awesome Gilligan's Island collection."

25 minutes ago, Lou said:

Seriously? You actually don't get why fans were drawn to one of the greatest players of all-time?

Yeah, it's quite the mystery.

FWIW I never liked Kobe either. He was a dick and pushed Shaq off the team. Dude cheated on his family with some random hotel worker because he couldn't control his ego or his dick. He didn't deserve to die but I didn't shed a tear when he Airwolfed that hill. I felt bad for his daughter though.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Seriously? You actually don't get why fans were drawn to one of the greatest players of all-time?

Yeah, it's quite the mystery.

I understand why basketball fans are drawn to him as a basketball player, I don’t understand why they are drawn to him as a person.  I have trouble separating the person from the player.  I guess I was not specific enough.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

FWIW I never liked Kobe either. He was a dick and pushed Shaq off the team. Dude cheated on his family with some random hotel worker because he couldn't control his ego or his dick. He didn't deserve to die but I didn't shed a tear when he Airwolfed that hill. I felt bad for his daughter though.

I like the verb "airwolfed"

I was never a Kobe guy. But, I took his side in the Shaq thing... just think Shaq should have been the bigger man, personally.

But calling kobe out for banging the hotel worker. In terms of his family, yeah we can judge. But not in comparison to shaq. Or any other pro. Alllllllll those dudes do it.