• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

22 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

I wouldn't. With those muscular arms, wide shoulders, abs and incredibly slim hips she's got more of a man's physique than Basher. Doesn't look womanly at all.

She was a gymnast. The body fits. 

Just read an article saying none of the dodgers want him back. 

Kind of crazy, I wonder if the Dodgers do actually release him. And if so, does anyone take a chance with the fallout?

He's beyond rich even if he retires. But his career is in serious jeopardy its starting to seem.

After the dodgers landed him, I was pissed. Now Im laughing that it went so wrong for them, and will be stuck paying for him. Just wish it was a longer deal 

8 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just read an article saying none of the dodgers want him back. 

Kind of crazy, I wonder if the Dodgers do actually release him. And if so, does anyone take a chance with the fallout?

He's beyond rich even if he retires. But his career is in serious jeopardy its starting to seem.

After the dodgers landed him, I was pissed. Now Im laughing that it went so wrong for them, and will be stuck paying for him. Just wish it was a longer deal 

You'd think that if he were just the victim of a false accusation, at least one of his teammates would stick up for him.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

You'd think that if he were just the victim of a false accusation, at least one of his teammates would stick up for him.

I dont think anyone of those guys would risk saying anything about it in public, no matter what they believe.

But taking what you said a step further, if hes never charged, youd think somebody would sign him... but its not hard to imagine that not happening. Too much flak.

1 minute ago, cals said:

Can any of you wrap your head around the possibility that he didn’t do anything criminal and is losing his career for being kinky and nailing the wrong psycho?  

He won’t pitch this year and probably never for the Dodgers again.  But if he isn’t charged he’s too good for nobody to deal with the baggage.

Yeah, I think he will definitely pitch again if he isn't charged. 

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Can any of you wrap your head around the possibility that he didn’t do anything criminal and is losing his career for being kinky and nailing the wrong psycho?  

He won’t pitch this year and probably never for the Dodgers again.  But if he isn’t charged he’s too good for nobody to deal with the baggage.

Using criminal law as the only way to determine appropriate behavior removes ethics from the discussion. I have no idea about what happened regarding Bauer and it is premature to begin arguing that he should be professionally held harmless because no crime occurred.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

If he didn’t commit a crime, he should still lose his career because he’s sexually interested in things you aren’t?

I am fine with whatever the MLB free market determines regarding his future.  

6 hours ago, eligrba said:

Using criminal law as the only way to determine appropriate behavior removes ethics from the discussion. I have no idea about what happened regarding Bauer and it is premature to begin arguing that he should be professionally held harmless because no crime occurred.

This goes for everyone here yet some people have strong opinions about it. Maybe wait until this all plays out first? 

5 hours ago, cals said:

Good.  Because someone will hire him.  Because (in our hypothetical) he’s an innocent man wrongly accused.  He’s a victim.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

pity party mr crabs GIF

Taylor, Cals may be right. It also possible that Bauer is a sick fuck that assaults women too. If he does assault women he should be locked up but simply believing any accusation is why people make false ones. 

Whether it was consensual or not, and regardless of any criminality, if the text conversations are accurate then Bauer has admitted he becomes sexually aroused at the thought of choking a woman, and that is really messed up.

That would be enough for me as a player to say I didn't want him anywhere near my clubhouse. 

35 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Whether it was consensual or not, and regardless of any criminality, if the text conversations are accurate then Bauer has admitted he becomes sexually aroused at the thought of choking a woman, and that is really messed up.

That would be enough for me as a player to say I didn't want him anywhere near my clubhouse. 

This is fair. There is a difference between being a sexual deviant and predator. He may just be a gross person and become a huge distraction in the club house.