• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Second Base said:

31 minutes until Bundy and Quintana are released?

I hate to say it, but probably not. They're already paying them and they'll need innings, no matter who they call up. If and when they are released it will be if and when minor leaguers are called up.

So I give them a week or two.

Down to less than 30 minutes. Lesser pitchers than Cobb, Heaney, Iglesias have already been dealt, and the Angels didn't move. 

Teams ahead of them in the standings have been aggressive in improving. 

I think it's time to come to terms with the fact that the Angels likely aren't selling, but the team isn't playing well enough for Perry to be desperate to buy either. 

They're pretty much going to do the stupidest thing possible, which is nothing. 

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

Down to less than 30 minutes. Lesser pitchers than Cobb, Heaney, Iglesias have already been dealt, and the Angels didn't move. 

Teams ahead of them in the standings have been aggressive in improving. 

I think it's time to come to terms with the fact that the Angels likely aren't selling, but the team isn't playing well enough for Perry to be desperate to buy either. 

They're pretty much going to do the stupidest thing possible, which is nothing. 

Rangers have gotten better by improving their farm as well.  Angels are the only team in the West to stand pat so far.  

Just now, Second Base said:

They definitely have that potential, but with every passing have that becomes less and less likely. Too hurt. Not enough bullpen. Keep losing to the teams in front of them in the standings. 

We're lying to ourselves if we think we can win the WC after what the A's, Blue Jays, Yankees and Rays have done.

Just now, AngelsFaninGA said:

Come on we all knew deep down that nothing would happen. Time to stand pat and finish 81-81. Mission accomplished

Before the season, I predicted 86-87 wins and missing out on WC2 by a couple games. I will think they win 86-87 games but right now, it starts WC2 will probably be nearly a 95 win team.