• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rangers @ Angels (May 25th, 2021) Heaney on the mound!

14 minutes ago, Lou said:

Fletcher has the lowest exit velocity in baseball.

I know people like him, I've seen him be clutch when we need him. But his standard at bats he waits until he gets a strike and usually wathces a motsa ball down the pipe, then he starts hacking at stuff and the results just aren't very good. 

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Kurt Suzuki is terrible at framing pitches. I've seen pitches that are strikes that he doesn't frame then are called balls. 

You think after 15 years...

He just isn’t a very good defensive catcher....

Stop with the Rendon is the new albatross talk. This is his 27th game, and with his injuries he hasn't a chance to find his rhythm. He may be at the beginnings of decline, but at worst he still should be a good to very good player for a few more years. But I think he'll bounce back and have a few more star caliber seasons. 

1 minute ago, Angelsjunky said:

Stop with the Rendon is the new albatross talk. This is his 27th game, and with his injuries he hasn't a chance to find his rhythm. He may be at the beginnings of decline, but at worst he still should be a good to very good player for a few more years. But I think he'll bounce back and have a few more star caliber seasons. 

No. 

Guy got his ring with the Nats, then in good 'ol Arte form proceeded to get his green paper in So Cal.

Either on defense or in the box, you can see on his face he doesn't give a shit.

Guy will not be a productive hitter over the term of his contract at all, mark my words.