• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols released...

1 minute ago, Tank said:

can't. going to disneyland on sunday.

of course, you're always welcome to join me/us for online church on saturday, too.

Sorry just double checked and I am completely booked on Saturday. Doing a lot of things that day. 

8 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

LOL -- If he went to Seattle after he got in JD's face and pretty much got him to quit while also calling Servais his clubhouse snitch it would be incredible.

I...did not know any of this.

Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I...did not know any of this.

Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

Yes you did.   

JD went to the clubhouse to circumvent MS..  AP told him to take his BS elsewhere, that the coaches were doing fine and the reason the team wasn't doing better was because it was less talented.  JD went from the clubhouse to his office and packed it in.

As far as Servais being JD's bitch goes..  He probably has a pic of JD tatooed on his wife's back.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yes you did.   

JD went to the clubhouse to circumvent MS..  AP told him to take his BS elsewhere, that the coaches were doing fine and the reason the team wasn't doing better was because it was less talented.  JD went from the clubhouse to his office and packed it in.

As far as Servais being JD's bitch goes..  He probably has a pic of JD tatooed on his wife's back.

I must have skimmed over that somehow.

I just knew JD quit like the little bitch he is.

1 hour ago, mmc said:

I'm not surprised that 3-4 teams are in on a 41 year-old self-centered and self-absorbed future hall of fame player with no sign of being able to play the game any more.  Who would a GM want to serve as a role model for young stars?

I think it would be awesome to have a team sign him and then release him later in the season just to hear Pedro and others spin it differently.

42 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yes you did.   

I never heard that story either.  Not surprised, but I had no idea.

Edited by True Grich

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

So essentially we'd be paying the Cardinals for him to mentor their players? Got it. 

Honestly, I'm so glad he's off the team. The spotlight on Pujols true colors & selfishness is being illuminated right before our eyes. 

Honestly this is the greatest thing ever...  I wonder if anyone in the media will write an article pointing out how AP basically created a situation so he could keep his money and go back to STL..  

Just makes it easier to clown Papi and Pedro and all the other wingnuts that came out to carry water for him.