• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/3/2021 Angels vs. Tampa Bay Rays. Fletcher at SS, Ohtani DHing, Rojas at 2B

T.G.

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

The pitching looks really bad, the depth seems bad.  I don’t like the way Maddon manages.  I don’t really have a lot of faith that the front office can or will do anything. Shit sucks.  Need some good stuff to happen for a while to feel a little better about it. 

Ridding themselves of Pujols and the contract will go a long way in them finally becoming contenders again. They'll have that freed up money to make legit FA additions to the rotation/pen instead of the standard 1yr fliers/reclamation projects

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

There you go all you doubters telling me I'm ridiculous. Proof closers pitch better in save situations and only want to pitch in them. You know who you are.

Well you know who they are, call them out.  I am sure they would love to tell you you are wrong again.  

3 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Ridding themselves of Pujols and the contract will go a long way in them finally becoming contenders again. They'll have that freed up money to make legit FA additions to the rotation/pen instead of the standard 1yr fliers/reclamation projects

I don’t know.  The money was coming off.  They couldn’t swing it for one year to get somebody other then motley crew they pulled down ? I hope that’s not the case but there are an awful lot of spots to fill in one offseason.  Doesn’t seem promising to me.  Trout is going to be 30.  I know I don’t need to tell you that.  It seems like the Angels didn’t seem to care that much.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Well you know who they are, call them out.  I am sure they would love to tell you you are wrong again.  

You not listening to Gubi and Langston talking about how closers pitch better in save situations and want to pitch when the game is on the line? And yes, you are one of them and this is proof from 2 former major league pitchers that you are wrong.

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

You not listening to Gubi and Langston talking about how closers pitch better in save situations and want to pitch when the game is on the line? And yes, you are one of them and this is proof from 2 major league pitchers that you are wrong.

Ok, be right back.