• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seriously, f*ck this team

wopphil

On 4/24/2021 at 10:04 AM, Angels 1961 said:

Time for total rebuild. 5 losing seasons nothing changing. Sit down with Trout ask him what teams he would like to be traded too. Phillies, Yanks, Dodgers maybe Padres. Total youth movement. Keep Fletcher, Walsh and Ohtani everyone else could go. Have a 3 year plan get payroll like Oakland has and stop spending on free agents and having bad contracts. Pujols, Upton and Rendon. Something drastic needs to change or will be just more losing. See what you can get for Bundy and Heaney now as they are gone after this season. 

something something....  Journey.... something something...

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

two weeks ago (or so) people were giddy about this team. now we're in a thread telling the team to suck rocks.

too many angels fans don't seem to understand ebb and flow. way too many.

These are the people that wanted to cancel Seinfeld after one episode.

I'm not buying the "Angels suck" as some sort of reverse jinx some seem to be spewing. It's just their fall back phrase when they look like idiots. They're trying to have it both ways, IMO.

People say stupid crap and when they're wrong, they play this card. Again, I'm not buying it.

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

In the last 10 games the Angels and Dodgers have the same record 4-6.  

This actually surprises me. I feel like everytime ive seen them this year theyve come back from the one game it looked like they were gonna lose.

The pads and them are going to be cool to watch.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

This actually surprises me. I feel like everytime ive seen them this year theyve come back from the one game it looked like they were gonna lose.

The pads and them are going to be cool to watch.

I would be just fine with the Dodgers and Padres playing every Sunday night on ESPN for the rest of the season. That would probably be a logistical scheduling nightmare, though.