• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What Team does Trevor Bauer Play for in 2021?

Stradling

Ok, it’s time to make your prediction.  Where will he sign?

I won’t be disappointed if we don’t sign him, but I think he’s coming to the Angels.  I mean it feels like he’s telling us he’s coming here.  Unless over the next few days/weeks he does this stuff in other parts of the country, which is possible.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok, it’s time to make your prediction.  Where will he sign?

I won’t be disappointed if we don’t sign him, but I think he’s coming to the Angels.  I mean it feels like he’s telling us he’s coming here.  Unless over the next few days/weeks he does this stuff in other parts of the country, which is possible.

I have no idea where he's going to sign. But I've already seen this movie and I'm not getting hooked in again. This offseason, I have basically zero expectations.

The whole @ing Angel fans last night was odd, for sure. Might be due to Angel fans being particularly aggressive in @ing him this offseason? I dunno. I really don't see that meaning he's planning to sign with us. I doubt he's decided yet, and there are a lot of teams with interest.

I don't know if Arte would be down with making a big investment in a guy like Bauer. On the other hand, he signed CJ (not sure if that's on the same level). Bauer doesn't seem to fit the kind of person (not player) that Arte tends to go all-in for. Could be wrong. Hope I am.

Personally, I've liked Bauer for several years now, so I'd be stoked if we got him, but I'm not expecting it (honestly, we could end up with Odorizzi as our top offseason pickup, or even a reliever, and I wouldn't be shocked at this point). What I like about Bauer is the dude has some fire in him and he is one of the most analytical guys in the league (probably the most) as far as knowing what he can do and making himself the best he can be. That's the kind of guy who isn't reliant only on stuff, although there's only so much you can overcome when your arm just isn't there, but he knows how to pitch. That's a guy who likely ages well absent serious injuries. I wouldn't give him Cole money (nobody is going there, imo), but aside from that, I'd be down for going all in on him, personally.

21 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Didn’t Bauer do something similar with the Padres earlier this year ?

Yes, he's trolled tons of teams' fanbases. He already trolled the Angels fan base earlier this offseason.

Astros: 

Dodgers: 

Blue Jays: 

Angels: 

Orioles: 

Nationals: 

Padres: 

Yankees: 

Reds: 

Red Sox: 

Cubs: