• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fanatics

Tank

9 hours ago, Tank said:

Having a nice sale right now. Just bought a white angels home jersey cool base for $50. Sale lasts for a couple more days.

What is a white angels jersey cool base? Is that some sort of hipster design?

3 hours ago, T.G. said:

What is a white angels jersey cool base? Is that some sort of hipster design?

the cool base jersey was some fancy material made by majestic, the last jersey maker before the idiots at nike decided to put a swoosh on the front of every jersey. i think it's a lighter/cooler material.

i'll let you know in 7-10 shipping days.

19 hours ago, Tank said:

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 11.47.09 AM.png

Is having a nice sale right now. Just bought a white Angels home jersey cool base for $50. Sale lasts for a couple more days.

https://www.fanatics.com/mlb/los-angeles-angels/o-9032+t-92995491+z-8406-2040426583?_ref=p-HP:m-TS:i-r0c2:po-12

Did you see you bought a "youth" jersey?  Not an adult one?

21 hours ago, Tank said:

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 11.47.09 AM.png

Is having a nice sale right now. Just bought a white Angels home jersey cool base for $50. Sale lasts for a couple more days.

https://www.fanatics.com/mlb/los-angeles-angels/o-9032+t-92995491+z-8406-2040426583?_ref=p-HP:m-TS:i-r0c2:po-12

Alright, which one of you miscreants fornicated my original post?  Chuuuuuuuuuuckk!!!

On 12/3/2020 at 11:11 PM, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Tank, you're a smart man so I'm sure you checked in with YK before your purchase? I'm sure he ran some numbers, debt to income ratio, etc.

Are we career brothers?

23 hours ago, Taylor said:

@CaliAngel was trying to sell his old jersey and @yk9001 took the opportunity to offer his unfiltered personal finance advice.

The things that keep us coming back. Wasn't it because he was unemployed? The only other time I kind of remember something like this was when I started a thread asking for watch advice as I was starting to shop around. Someone asked what my price point was for a time piece, 5k. Then the mooks started coming out telling me and everyone else what they should do with the money instead or trying to tell people how they would spend someone else's money. It was pretty comical but insightful regarding screen names and posting style.

This thread reminds me of when I was in KC just after the Chiefs released Kareem Hunt a couple years back. The authentic game worn jerseys were going for $10.