• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fanatics

Tank

On 12/5/2020 at 7:34 AM, Brandon said:

Are we career brothers?

The things that keep us coming back. Wasn't it because he was unemployed? The only other time I kind of remember something like this was when I started a thread asking for watch advice as I was starting to shop around. Someone asked what my price point was for a time piece, 5k. Then the mooks started coming out telling me and everyone else what they should do with the money instead or trying to tell people how they would spend someone else's money. It was pretty comical but insightful regarding screen names and posting style.

This thread reminds me of when I was in KC just after the Chiefs released Kareem Hunt a couple years back. The authentic game worn jerseys were going for $10.

Back in January @stevestevens posted about the Hat that could be purchased by making four payments.

On 12/3/2020 at 10:14 PM, tdawg87 said:

Didn't we have an epic thread about a jersey a while back? I can't recall. 

Someone was trying to sell their jersey or something.

Shit.

Those grey pubes are beginning to show.

5 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

on my facebook rams season ticket holder page, someone posted that they pulled the trigger on a bone color Johnny Hecker jersey.  It takes all kinds.

hecker bone.jpg

Awesome.

I get a kick out of going to Chiefs games and while tailgating random dudes will be walking around wearing jerseys for offensive linemen or kickers.