• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicken Sandwich

Adam

On 11/14/2020 at 1:21 PM, AngelsLongBall said:

Have you tried cold brew? Or add half pinch of salt. Counteracts the bitterness 

my wife likes cold brew. I've tried a couple of sips but meh.

the only coffee I've had that I liked was a dutch mint chocolate coffee. it's basically hot chocolate with some coffee added. at that point I decided I'd rather have the hot chocolate.

EDIT: turns out she likes iced coffee, not cold brew

Edited by Molly Jolly

6 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I'm don't want to come off as a coffee snob saying you should only use the cat shit beans or that you have to roast it over a fire made of made of monkey paws and elbow macaroni but if you buy cheap coffee it's going to be disgusting no matter how you try to dress it up

100% this 

So I went to Denver last year, and presumably will be heading out there next year, and they have Dutch Bros Coffee, which is like Starbucks.  I was there in a suburban with a bunch of work dudes, there were like 6 of us.  We went through the drive thru, like a bunch of assholes, also because we couldn’t tell from the set up if they even had a walk up window (they did).  Everyone raved about how good it was, mine was a little too sweet.  What I noticed was it seemed to have better pricing than Starbucks, also they were like the Chick-Fil-A of coffee.  They had 5 or 6 employees outside taking orders, but it was weird because none of them were even dressed in a uniform.  So from the outside looking in, it looked like there were 5 or 6 different pan handlers out there walking up to your cars.  

On 11/15/2020 at 4:41 AM, Redondo said:

I really like coffee ice cream.

Had some really good ice cream in Maui. Kona coffee ice cream.

In Kauai I had some Kauai coffee ice cream at the coffee plantation.

Had dinner with some Aye-talian family and they put thinly sliced strawberries atop coffee ice cream with a squeeze of lemon juice.  It seemed totally strange, but was delicious.

Edited by notherhalo

When it comes to coffee temp, I'm weird. I have never liked scalding hot anything.....coffee, pizza, soup, etc. I think burning the roof of your mouth or tongue is one of the worst feelings in the world. I'd rather things be room temp or just above it. I usually have coffee spots throw in some ice cubes to bring down the temp so I can drink it right away.

Speaking of which, went to North Italia over the weekend and had their espresso......amazing.

As for chicken sandwiches, I still have yet to find anything that beats Chik-fil-a. The Habit has something called The Golden Chicken sandwich which is beyond solid. They use some kind of spicy aioli that puts it over the top. Still need to try the Popeyes one.

Edited by Brandon