• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicken Sandwich

Adam

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

I had to eat lunch this past weekend and took my mouth to Wendy's last Saturday. They have a buy one, get one free coupon online. I just showed them the coupon on my phone to get the discount.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/510103095265411317/

Do you normally not eat lunch on weekends? What made this weekend different? 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is this thread about chicken sandwiches or about st1ck asking proving questions?

I like this thread. We are finding out some very interesting things about the posters here. Adam and Jason skip lunch, Arch drinks coffee all day. By my estimation we are about three more pages away from finding out @m0nkey runs a cockfighting ring. 

11 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I like this thread. We are finding out some very interesting things about the posters here. Adam and Jason skip lunch, Arch drinks coffee all day. By my estimation we are about three more pages away from finding out @m0nkey runs a cockfighting ring. 

Losers end up on a bun...

I have an ice coffee when I wake up using the last days fresh brew while I make a new pot. Then I have a big cup of fresh. I’ll usually have another cup at some point in the day and if someone is making a Starbucks run I’ll have another 

I finally tried a Popeyes fried chicken sandwich. I was surprised by how crisp the chicken was and still being juicy inside. A good amount of mayo and plenty of pickle chips. I would order again but might want to sprinkle some pepper on it. 

Iced Lavazza cold brew. I drink way too much of it along with Lavazza espresso. I need to knock off the coffee, chicken sandwiches and go back on a diet.