• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicken Sandwich

Adam

On 11/10/2020 at 11:03 PM, Lou said:

I haven't had  coffee in over 6 months. 

Did you type "I haven't had a coffee in over six months." and then realize the 'a' before coffee was unnecessary, hit the delete key to omit the indefinite article from the sentence but forget to remove the adjacent space?  just curious

21 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

Did you type "I haven't had a coffee in over six months." and then realize the 'a' before coffee was unnecessary, hit the delete key to omit the indefinite article from the sentence but forget to remove the adjacent space?  just curious

No.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

The best part of having coffee at work is you get an excuse to take a 10 minute power shit on the company's dime.

If you do this every day for a year, assuming a normal 40 hour work week (with 2 weeks vacation) you'll end up having been paid 40 hours just to poop.

This is why coffee is essential.

I will purposely hold it until I get to work just so I can use their water and TP. 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:55 PM, Tank said:

when i've tasted coffee, it always tastes scorched. always, no exceptions, no matter what else is added to it.

Coffee is roasted so you will have a bit of that type of flavor. The bean itself is also bitter so there’s that. Obviously everyone’s taste buds are different so some will like those flavor profiles. I tend to like things with the bitter profiles, coffee, red wine and IPAs. I like coffee so much that I’m always surprised when people say they don’t like it. 

On 11/10/2020 at 10:12 PM, Blarg said:

I finally tried a Popeyes fried chicken sandwich. I was surprised by how crisp the chicken was and still being juicy inside. A good amount of mayo and plenty of pickle chips. I would order again but might want to sprinkle some pepper on it. 

Iced Lavazza cold brew. I drink way too much of it along with Lavazza espresso. I need to knock off the coffee, chicken sandwiches and go back on a diet. 

You could also try the spicy version of Popeyes chicken sandwich.  Pretty tasty!

I'm surprised how little chicken sandwich discussion actually exists in this chicken sandwich thread.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Coffee is roasted so you will have a bit of that type of flavor. The bean itself is also bitter so there’s that. Obviously everyone’s taste buds are different so some will like those flavor profiles. I tend to like things with the bitter profiles, coffee, red wine and IPAs. I like coffee so much that I’m always surprised when people say they don’t like it. 

Whenever anyone says they pick out notes of "chocolate" or "cherry" in their cup of black coffee I just assume they're retarded.

40 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Whenever anyone says they pick out notes of "chocolate" or "cherry" in their cup of black coffee I just assume they're retarded.

Lol! That’s true but when drinking IPAs you are retarded if you don’t taste the notes of pine and citrus 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Lol! That’s true but when drinking IPAs you are retarded if you don’t taste the notes of pine and citrus 

With regards to West Coast IPA's, it's pretty much pine, citrus, and malt (caramel). With hazy New England style IPA's there's a lot more going on and now I realize I'm retarded.

2 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Have you tried cold brew? Or add half pinch of salt. Counteracts the bitterness 

I look both hot (just black) and cold brew. I'm getting back into coffee and have a pretty dandy cold brew system that I'm going to pull out of the cupboard.

The taste of coffee is something I enjoy, cold brew kind of took it to the next level and is easy to drink.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I look both hot (just black) and cold brew. I'm getting back into coffee and have a pretty dandy cold brew system that I'm going to pull out of the cupboard.

The taste of coffee is something I enjoy, cold brew kind of took it to the next level and is easy to drink.

My cold brew system is just a giant mason jar and a nylon filter/pouch with drawstring. Fill that effer up with ground coffee then fill with cold filtered water to the top, screw on the lid and let soak for 24-48 hours

9 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

My cold brew system is just a giant mason jar and a nylon filter/pouch with drawstring. Fill that effer up with ground coffee then fill with cold filtered water to the top, screw on the lid and let soak for 24-48 hours

I'm pretty sure I saw that on Shark Tank.