• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2020-2021

gotbeer

On 1/8/2021 at 8:09 PM, deepdrive said:

Crazy stuff.

If you have a relative who is an admin at a hospitable, you can get a vaccination. But, they can't vaccinate  a few thousand athletes so we can stay home and have sports.

Just more political stupid (crap).

I have gotten a vaccination, and I have no inside contacts at all.

13 hours ago, Tank said:

according to the bottom ticker on NBCSN tonight, the odds of winning the Cup for the Ducks is +8000. For the Kings it's +10000.

Loving the Kings future, though

Kempe, Iafallo, Turcotte, Byfield, etc.

Kings own the rights to quite a few of the top juniors in the world juniors tournament just recently played.

Edited by Angel Oracle

15 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I have gotten a vaccination, and I have no inside contacts at all.

Don't you work in the medical field though?

Just to be clear, I don't really care if people get the shot out of order. I think it's more important to get as many people vaccinated as quickly as possible rather than have too much admin slowing things down. You can prioritize and maintain speed with a sensible approach.

My point was directed more towards the need to get people in sports vaccinated. I believe it benefits a large part of our society with very little impact on the vaccination process.

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Loving the Kings future, though

Kempe, Iafallo, Turcotte, Byfield, etc.

Kings own the rights to quite a few of the top juniors in the world juniors tournament just recently played.

Don't be too happy. Awhile back, the Ducks had an abundance of defensive talent. Then Murray gave away Theadore and Pettersson, traded Montour and some players didn't develop as well as planned. 

It's as important to have execs that know what to do with talent as it is to have talent. Can you imagine how good Edmonton should be?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, wait a minute with the Penguin stuff...

The east is indeed crazy, no room for error in the top 5 teams.  My take is someone is staying home with a point total that would breeze in any other division.

Already, the Pens down 4(5?) defensemen to injury.  Ridiculous.

Rutherford leaving was a surprise.  Not an unwelcome one for me, he has made bad move leading to worse move (leading to wtf?) for a few years now.

• 2 weeks later...