• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should the Senate vote on a new Supreme Court Justice before the inauguration?

Taylor

Supreme Court Pole  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Senate vote on a new Supreme Court Justice before the inauguration?

2. 2. Will they?

• Yes, the Republicans are the Houston Astros of politics.
    • No, there is an ounce of decency left.

9 minutes ago, Karenknees said:

I'll put my net worth up against yours anytime.  Do you have 10k shares in each Luby's and Golden Corral and a lifetime membership to Texas Roadhouse.  Ya, what I thought. 

Dude, I just found a box of old Angels media guides.  

Big Pimpin'

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

“Trump’s likely RBG replacement, Amy Coney Barrett, is a Catholic extremist with 7 children who does not believe employers should be required to provide healthcare coverage for birth control. She wants the rest of American women to be stuck with her extreme lifestyle.”

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I played Doral in February. It was amazing

That’s on my bucket list. Wow good for you. That place looks amazing and tough. I’m taking my two sons there next summer to test the Blue Monster. I’m not a Trumpster but his Golf courses are definitely worth playing.