• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should the Senate vote on a new Supreme Court Justice before the inauguration?

Taylor

Supreme Court Pole  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Senate vote on a new Supreme Court Justice before the inauguration?

2. 2. Will they?

• Yes, the Republicans are the Houston Astros of politics.
    • No, there is an ounce of decency left.

9 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't condone rioting or looting but seeing the bullshit from McConnell i can see why people can get enraged. I'm not a violent person but I dont think I would ever get tired from repeatedly punching that dude in his turtle shaped face 

Poor people in Kentucky with more wheels on their trailer than teeth vote for people like him thinking he is there to help them while he and his wife fill up the bank account.  I know, I know, both sides but those two are so swampy they even fuck turtle style. McConnell gave rise to there even being a Cheating Cheeto as POTUS. Drain the swamp, Drain the swamp, Drain the swamp, lol.  If I had a choice of you can keep McConnell or Trump, Mitch would be the one gone. 

2 hours ago, Karenknees said:

Poor people in Kentucky with more wheels on their trailer than teeth vote for people like him thinking he is there to help them while he and his wife fill up the bank account.  I know, I know, both sides but those two are so swampy they even fuck turtle style. McConnell gave rise to there even being a Cheating Cheeto as POTUS. Drain the swamp, Drain the swamp, Drain the swamp, lol.  If I had a choice of you can keep McConnell or Trump, Mitch would be the one gone. 

You love Trump! 

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Y'all think Trump has ever asked a woman to get an abortion?

Of course. But he says he is anti abortion, and that is all the evangelicals need to set up on their knees before him. Honestly, I think evangelicals like him because he is so anti-woman. It would be refreshing if they all just came out and admitted their shared goal of controlling women. 

8 hours ago, angelinkc said:

We really are living in a generation of fools. The three most heroic actions  women can accomplish are wear a vagina hat, accuse a man of sexual misconduct, and murder her child. I long for the days when women could make a delicious sandwich and give a good bj. 

That was my Saturday.

Grilled ham & cheese, for the record.

11 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Then you believe the constitution is something that wasn’t intended to be set in stone.  Good.

I think that the Constitution and it's Amendments should be treated as they are written. This "living document" bullshit is nothing more than an excuse to create law through the courts.