• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should the Senate vote on a new Supreme Court Justice before the inauguration?

Taylor

Supreme Court Pole  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Senate vote on a new Supreme Court Justice before the inauguration?

2. 2. Will they?

• Yes, the Republicans are the Houston Astros of politics.
    • No, there is an ounce of decency left.

27 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't know how anyone could think it's ok for the government to control what women do with their bodies. That's so backwards and ridiculous.

do not like or support abortions. I hate them. But I also support women's rights (fuck you cals). 

A woman who has been raped and impregnated against her will, should NOT be forced to carry that baby to term.

A woman who does not have the means to take care of the child, should not be forced to carry that baby to term. Yes, wear a fucking condom. Hindsight and all that.

A woman who simply doesn't want a child, well fuck her for getting pregnant in the first place, but to bring a child into a world that doesn't want it is far more cruel than aborting it.

A woman who has serious complications which could result in her and/or the baby's death, should not be forced to bring that child to term.

Why does the life of a fetus matter more than the life of a full grown adult woman? You say it's because "the fetus never had a choice", well overturn Roe v Wade and now neither the fetus nor the mother has a choice.

A lot of this is based on religious beliefs. I won't touch that subject but all I will say is we do not live in a theocracy. Separation of church and state.

That's my opinion and it isn't changing.

Probably time to stop all the fake tears for black criminals killed by cops. In reality you would prefer they never escaped their mothers womb. Almost 50% of black pregnancies end in abortion. This isn’t an accident. This is an intentional system designed to rid the world of undesirables. 

54 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I'm pro-life, but outlawing abortion won't solve the problem. 

You know what will cause abortion rates to plummet? Ensuring that every American has access to healthcare, regardless of their financial status.

I can appreciate this logic as i use it when defending the 2nd amendment 

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

What's that Daniel Tosh joke? Life begins at the erection?

You're trying to say that if the government can't control abortions then why can they control mask wearing? Well again, this comes down to you thinking the ejaculate oozing in the chick's gaping pussy is a baby. It's not. And wearing a mask is a minor convenience. Not even remotely comparable to abortion. 

As s blm supporter you are not concerned with 1000 black babies being killed daily. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It’s kind of the same but different too. Last go around you had a republican controlled senate and a dem controlled executive branch. That process likely would have went well into Trumps term and possibly not have Garland confirmed. Anyways, I get the what goes around, comes around sentiment but that doesn’t make it right. Politics are shit and they all play dirty. I imagine it’s going to be very ugly. Kavanaugh got of easy compared to this next one 

It will get ugly and I think the Republican Senators realize that and that's why some of them will hold off on voting for the nomination to avoid adding more chaos to an already chaotic America.

Just how many Senators will not vote  is the question, I heard 3 so far, any word on a 4th?

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Then why are you against it?  You aren’t bound by the views of your political party or leanings.  I can veer left and be racist (because it’s logical) and you can veer right and be pro abortion (since it’s practical).

Life is the single biggest issue for me. Taxes and policy are all secondary. The Bible is the basis of my beliefs so I am not party driven. If we want to fix America, we need to protect the sanctity of life and end the transgender bullshit. Two very simple issues that should unite us. I am willing to compromise  on most anything else. 

24 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I will pull two quasi-related events out of my ass and use them as a lame excuse to break my word because I am a giant douche 

Fair comment.  But just remember he has to operate in an environment where literally nobody will keep their word.

Honesty and integrity is not just very lonely in DC, it also loses to those that have no honesty and integrity.

It sucks.

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

Your argument is my body my choice. Meaning the government had no right to dictate what I do with my body. However you make an exception to my right if I could potentially harm another human. Unless of course that human happens to be a baby. 

Yes, because a fetus is not a baby no matter how many times you say it is.  

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Yes, because a fetus is not a baby no matter how many times you say it is.  

A nice way of dehumanizing murder. Today’s left wants to extend abortion to just before or after birth. That baby Isn’t a lot different at birth than the week prior. We take babies months prior now and most survive.  Have you ever watched an abortion? I will never understand how leftist will cry their eyes out over a thug killed by the cops but remain silent as an innocent child is torn apart limb by limb.