• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Eppler be the Angels GM in 2021?

Docwaukee

Will Eppler be the GM for the Angels in 2021?   

69 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

This is not going to get better with just a few trades.  This team is doing worse than teams assembled to tank...........this was a team supposedly on the cusp of playoffs.......the fact that this team has trouble competing is all you need to know about its future.

Fuckin-a

What a total shit show........when Eppler started, this sort of performance was expected, but now should not be tolerated.  This team is not even mediocre, it will be an improvement to reach the mediocre level. In the time Eppler has had control, he has failed to draft and develop a 1B, 3B, C and dependable average pitchers.  I thought there was a plan.....

I picked the wrong day to stop drinking.

22 hours ago, aznhockeyguy said:

I think Eppler has done a solid job considering what he inherited.  If you do fire Eppler, who do you replace him with?  What sought after GM candidate would want to work with Arte when he's inclined to butt in at times? 

that question is a false premise.

the question is who would like to be a gm?

On 8/30/2020 at 11:39 PM, angelsnationtalk said:

All I can say is if he doesn't come back then expect some big shakeups in terms of players.  For sure one of Marsh/Adell/Ohtani could be moved if there is a new GM.

I doubt Adell or Ohtani are going anywhere.