• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Giants (8/18/2020)

rafibomb

8 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The league needs to protect it's star players. Can you imagine if some no-name piece of shit reliever on the Giants ended Trout's career? 

To be continued....it ain’t over...we play them tomorrow and Thursday...

Just now, Angel Dog and Beer said:

For those, like me, who missed what happened, what happened?

Barnes plunked Longoria in the 5th or 6th (I cant remember which inning to be exact) and then Anderson threw directly at Trout’s head in the bottom of the 9th. He missed and then threw at his body but missed again. Angels players all sat on their hands and announced to the league that Trout’s head is fair game and that they’ll bend over for anyone 

7 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

image.png.fbd7d14b145679745547b7783bc3b3b2.png

Bauer got more balls than the guys on our teams. 

Shows the kind of guys are on this team. A player on another team however miles away can say something, but not the Angels manager or teammates. I like Bauer even more after this. I like our Angels players a little less after this. 

9 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Barnes plunked Longoria in the 5th or 6th (I cant remember which inning to be exact) and then Anderson threw directly at Trout’s head in the bottom of the 9th. He missed and then threw at his body but missed again. Angels players all sat on their hands and announced to the league that Trout’s head is fair game and that they’ll bend over for anyone 

Embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

No better time for Trout to opt out of this season and call Arte to give him his short list.