• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Zach Plesac is a bigger douche than Mike Clevinger

32 minutes ago, RBM said:

So a 25 year old kid made a mistake. He apologized and made amends. And I know he has learned from this. Zach Plesac is not the horrible person some are portraying him as. Moving on...

Good Lord....  nobody has "portrayed" him as anything.  The title of this thread is a play on the Clevinger thread title since the two players are linked.  His whining about the media, calling them evil, ect...  I loled at that..  He smartly chose to take that down.

Keep tilting at windmills.   

8 hours ago, RBM said:

So a 25 year old kid made a mistake. He apologized and made amends. And I know he has learned from this. Zach Plesac is not the horrible person some are portraying him as. Moving on...

So, we shouldn't expect a 25yr old to follow protocols put in place by their employer? 

And, since he apologized, that erases everything. I am glad he is not in the military, or healthcare, or a first responder.

10 minutes ago, RBM said:

Yes. Absolutely. I agree.

But we should, as a society, follow a path to forgiveness.

Zach Plesac's one time poor actions should not define him. He's not a "douche". That is offensive. 

And the dudes who post he is a "douche", here on this site, should probably look into their own lives.

We all make mistakes. It's how we move on that defines us.

Ok and for the guys who make mistakes on here and own them can still look at this dude as a punk?  

34 minutes ago, RBM said:

I don’t know if this kid is a “punk”. And obviously you don’t either. I think those who actually know him, grew up with him and know him now would  have a more accurate opinion whether or not he is.

i see a good kid who fucked up, made amends and wants to move on. That doesn’t make him a “Douche”. It exhibits self awareness. Something we should all work on. 

Someone please hold me back I can't hold on much longer.

3 hours ago, RBM said:

What you are missing here is that it is offensive, in my opinion, to link Plesac’s actions in this one case with Clevinger’s well established character.

Give him a break. He made a mistake as a 25 year old kid. He apologized. He is making amends. Move on.

So he took it down? Good decision I think. Maybe you should make the same good decision here with this thread. You don’t need to be a hater and you can choose to remove your thread. Move on.

I find it really funny you think I need to give him a break.  Mostly because I don't really think he's guilty of anything other than being young and dumb and I personally won't hold it against him.  But as far as the rest of your suggestions go, I think I'm fine leaving it up knowing full well what my intent was and the ill will I don't harbor for the kid.   Your talk of being a hater and the rest -- that's just you making the mistake of believing you have a clue what others are thinking, or assuming people think like you do.

Moving on won't be a problem for me..   Good luck doing the same.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

He made a mistake, we should forgive him, his team mates share how they feel, he makes a video claiming to be a victim, we should forgive him again.  

Everyone WOULD have forgiven him except his apology meant absolutely nothing since he blamed it on the media.  And, he didn't learn anything from this experience, it was all poor him.  

1 hour ago, RBM said:

I don’t know if this kid is a “punk”. And obviously you don’t either. I think those who actually know him, grew up with him and know him now would  have a more accurate opinion whether or not he is.

i see a good kid who fucked up, made amends and wants to move on. That doesn’t make him a “Douche”. It exhibits self awareness. Something we should all work on. 

Ok, so since we don’t know him and I can’t call him a punk, you certainly shouldn’t be able to call him a good kid.  Especially when there is much more evidence of him being a punk than a good kid.  Also for the record I would welcome a trade for him.

2 minutes ago, RBM said:

Agreed. I  welcome second or third chances. But I 100% believe Zach Plesac does not deserve the vitriol he is receiving on this thread.   

It’s easy to anonymously hide behind the safety of a Message board but we are discussing real people. Real people who are not douches.  

Ok, I look forward to you championing this opinion going forward in every thread where every person except for Trout and Fletcher, get destroyed here daily.  

25 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

I guess that the state where the video was filmed doesn't have any laws against distracted driving.

It does, which means he obviously doesn't give a crap about putting others in danger, whether it's by breaking covid protocols or using his cell phone while driving.

Not only is he a douchebag, he's an ignorant, selfish douchebag.

5 hours ago, RBM said:

This is my only point. I wouldn’t call him dumb and young but I do think he’s naive and immature. This is a teachable moment for him. It doesn’t make him a douche

Being young and dumb or naive and immature are normal young male behavior. Sometimes some young males need a smack upside the head, much like an old tv with a rolling picture.

According to Jeff Passan of ESPN, Indians reliever Oliver Perez threatened to opt out if the team brought back Mike Clevinger and Zach Plesac for their weekend series in Detroit.

Clevinger and Plesac were recently demoted after breaking team protocol and going out in Chicago on August 7. The episode -- which included Clevinger not being honest about his actions -- disappointed and angered many teammates. Perez threatened to opt out during a team meeting on Friday and shortstop Francisco Lindor was critical of the pitchers' actions. It's unclear when either will return or what their future could be with the team.

i'm not gonna quote him because screw trolls like this, but i have it on good authority that sam hyde has sex with animals. now, i don't know if it's the same sam hyde as this or not, but i have been told that sam hyde doesn't even have the common courtesy to give the animals a reach around.