• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Zach Plesac is a bigger douche than Mike Clevinger

30 minutes ago, nate said:

Can we all agree that they are both gigantic morons and be thankful they aren't Angels?

I would take both of them any day of the week on the Angels. 

Really don't care if they doucheout on their free time. I'm here for the Baseball, not their personal lives. 

Just like I didn't give a shit that Vlad had 50 kids from 30 different women. 

7 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Really don't care if they doucheout on their free time. I'm here for the Baseball, not their personal lives. 

I agree with Plesac and Clev but if a healthy Roberta Osuna were available I would still say eff that guy I don't want him anywhere near my team.

13 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

But you didn’t feel that way about Middleton?  

7 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I agree with Plesac and Clev but if a healthy Roberta Osuna were available I would still say eff that guy I don't want him anywhere near my team.

I agree. I can't respect someone who hits a woman. 

I felt the same way about Callaspo and made my comments public about him. 

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

But you didn’t feel that way about Middleton?  

First, Middleton isn't really good at what he does on the baseball field. 

Second, I don't respect him because of the way he's interacted on social media with the fans.

Third, I have already said countless times that I think it's disrespectful to kneel during the anthem. He took it to another level and lifted his BLM fist to the air. 

Lastly, I hope he finds another team to pitch for. While I root for him to succeed while he's on the team I root for, I don't like him as an individual based on the interactions I've witnessed over the years on Twitter. 

Everyone doesn’t have the maturity of Mike Trout. Plesac is a rich young kid who went out for some fun. He obviously didn’t put the team first but I doubt he is the only player in baseball living his life outside work. I will take his talent and behavior over any of these young protesters his age

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's really not prudent to talk badly about another member's son, especially one that wears a mask everywhere he goes. 

You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Yeah, not one of my finer attempts at humor. Does Brian's son have a health condition?

I'll st1ck with making jokes about one specific person's family members.

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

Everyone doesn’t have the maturity of Mike Trout. Plesac is a rich young kid who went out for some fun. He obviously didn’t put the team first but I doubt he is the only player in baseball living his life outside work. I will take his talent and behavior over any of these young protesters his age

Thanks for diagnosing him with an acute case of affluenza.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Thanks for diagnosing him with an acute case of affluenza.

He was just doing what most young men do. I know I was chasing women at his age. I had my share and probably could have had more if I was a pro athlete. You have to remove your  bleeding heart goggles for a second and look at this through the lens of a supreme alpha male. Getting pussy at his age is as essential as your daily yoga sessions. 

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

sleeping around has nothing to do with breaking protocol and putting dozens of peoples lives at risk

On 8/13/2020 at 10:48 PM, RBM said:

Ok. 
Back to the beginning. This is a BS thread. Dude is 25 and made a mistake. Move on. He took responsibility for his actions. Move on. These are difficult times.
Moving on..

Don’t be that douchebag who calls out a kid that made a mistake and learns from it. 

LOL...

Yeah, instead be the douche-bag that can't see the thread for what it is...