• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

BREAKING: Rob Manfred tells ESPN he is less confident there will be a 2020 season; MLB says unless MLBPA waives any legal claims against the league, there will be no 2020 season

4 hours ago, ScottT said:

I'm surprised all of these mother fuckers didn't fight much today.... 

What's there to fight about?   The players have agreed to honor the March 26th deal and are waiting for Ownership to tell them where, when, and for how long. 

Now you as a fan are left to wait on the truthful nature of the owners.  

21 hours ago, True Grich said:

Again, I miss baseball... but if there isn't a season, it won't ruin my life.  I'll be disappointed, but I'll get over it.  It's hard for me to get worked up over something out of my control. I don't like what's happening to the game I enjoy at all.  It sucks.  I don't care who the blame belong to.  It just sucks.

Same here. Getting worked up over things out of my control is the reason I'm on heart medication now. I'm too old for this crap. The one thing I will miss is watching Trout. Maybe Rendon. But that's about it at this point. I just want to enjoy the years remaining to me. Screw the players and the owners and the commissioner.

23 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Same here. Getting worked up over things out of my control is the reason I'm on heart medication now. I'm too old for this crap. The one thing I will miss is watching Trout. Maybe Rendon. But that's about it at this point. I just want to enjoy the years remaining to me. Screw the players and the owners and the commissioner.

And Ohtani..... and Fletcher..... and Simmons..... and Adell.....

People won't be happy at all not seeing Trout play right now. I can say that about numerous of other players right now as well. Judge, Cole, Ohtani, Rendon, and Betts. Imagine if Trout falls short of 700 career home runs and hit like 690 and miss like 2 seasons due to stupid BS like what we have currently going on. ******* be placed next to his name. Same can be said for Fred McGriff. Would have had at least 500 home runs if it wasn't for the you know what. 

1 hour ago, JustATroutFan said:

People won't be happy at all not seeing Trout play right now. I can say that about numerous of other players right now as well. Judge, Cole, Ohtani, Rendon, and Betts. Imagine if Trout falls short of 700 career home runs and hit like 690 and miss like 2 seasons due to stupid BS like what we have currently going on. ******* be placed next to his name. Same can be said for Fred McGriff. Would have had at least 500 home runs if it wasn't for the you know what. 

Yes I’m extremely concerned about 2030. 

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm younger than this old fart /\/\/\  but I've been going through these labor struggles with baseball all my life.  This stuff will never change in my lifetime.  I stopped worrying about it decades ago.  Play or don't play.  Sun is going to come up either way.