• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

8 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah but you're celebrating the dude like you're excited for him. This isn't a case of "I don't really like him but I'll take him over X". It's more like you really like him but don't quite want to admit it so you call yourself a libertarian to pretend you're not just another cocksucking Trumper. 

We're all social liberals here. chill the fuck out mate

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The fuck is a social liberal?

It goes to the idea of being socially liberal, believing in caring for others, not having racial or gender bias, being neutral at worst when it comes to social programs that deal with unemployment, birth control, etc but on the flip side being financially conservative which puts limits on how far each program can go with public funds so it isn't a free for all with no boundaries that go beyond true necessities. 

It flies against simple labels that do not allow nuance. 

To add on to Larry’s thoughts, hear’s how I arrived at probably voting for Trump vs a 3rd party candidate, after voting for a 3rd party in 2016.

I have never, ever seen the media attack a POTUS the way Trump has been attacked.   And the media in no way did the same to Obama or W.   That right there is suspicious.

But the capper was Harris becoming Biden’s running mate.   First, they’re at each other’s throats in the primaries, and now this love fest.

No way Biden lasts more than a couple of years, no POTUS has ever been 80.   He will be two years into a possible term.   How is he going to hold up with a demanding job?

A Harris/Pelosi WH could really be a disaster for the future.   The former is a sleep her way to the top opportunist who only cares about herself, and the latter is just pure distaste.   Both would create even greater division.

I know that some don’t agree with her politics, but I’m warming to Tulsi Gabbard in 2024.   She is too far left on some issues, but there’s enough moderate thought with the others, and she seems like someone who could be a solid enough person at getting the two sides to start respecting one another again.

That’s what this country needs as much as anything.

Edited by Angel Oracle

9 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

To add on to Larry’s thoughts, hear’s how I arrived at probably voting for Trump vs a 3rd party candidate, after voting for a 3rd party in 2016.

I have never, ever seen the media attack a POTUS the way Trump has been attacked.   And the media in no way did the same to Obama or W.   That right there is suspicious.

But the capper was Harris becoming Biden’s running mate.   First, they’re at each other’s throats in the primaries, and now this love fest.

No way Biden lasts more than a couple of years, no POTUS has ever been 80.   He will be two years into a possible term.   How is he going to hold up with a demanding job?

A Harris/Pelosi WH could really be a disaster for the future.   The former is a sleep her way to the top opportunist who only cares about herself, and the latter is just pure distaste.   Both would create even greater division.

I know that some don’t agree with her politics, but I’m warming to Tulsi Gabbard in 2024.   She is too far left on some issues, but there’s enough moderate thought with the others, and she seems like someone who could be a solid enough person at getting the two sides to start respecting one another again.

Ok

59 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I love you AO but I guarantee you got 99% of this crap from Chuck.

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I know that some don’t agree with her politics, but I’m warming to Tulsi Gabbard in 2024.

Unfortunately for Gabbard if Biden wins then the incumbent President (Harris) will be the Democratic nominee in 2024. The only chance Gabbard would have is switch to running on the Republican ticket. She could quote Reagan, "I didn't leave the Democratic party. The party left me."

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

It goes to the idea of being socially liberal, believing in caring for others, not having racial or gender bias, being neutral at worst when it comes to social programs that deal with unemployment, birth control, etc but on the flip side being financially conservative which puts limits on how far each program can go with public funds so it isn't a free for all with no boundaries that go beyond true necessities. 

It flies against simple labels that do not allow nuance. 

Fuck all this.

a social liberal doesn’t care if a dude sucks on penis