• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I had an epiphany.  In talking to the stupid side of my family, most of whom are chomping at the bit to get back on cruise ships when they start “sailing” again, I realized there is a very high correlation between being a cruiser and being a Trumper. I don’t know if it’s the “being lower middle class” or “being too afraid of places outside the US except to stop on guided tours between 10am-4pm” or just a genuine love for all you can eat food.  

Whatever it is, cruisers love them some Trump.

I think you can stop at the hypothesis. No need to test this. This is for sure true.

6 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I went on a cruise when I was like 15. The Mexico Riviera cruise. I remember my dad, who leans conservative, pointing out on the trip that the cruise ships seem to attract a lot of white trash.

We did a cruise last Spring. It was probably 30% white trash, 5% Asian, 20% Mexican and 40% Black and 5% WTF are we doing here?

I picked up $400 at the roulette table tho and Guy's burgers were good

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Well it’s still interesting to try to understand why.  I mean we can just chalk it up to the fact that they’re garbage people but it’s probably a bit more nuanced than that.  Or maybe it’s not.

I think it's that the cruise ship is just one 3-7 day all you can eat buffet

14 hours ago, Adam said:

45 presidents. More than 13.3% of them have had attempts on their lives. 8.8% of presidents have been assassinated 

honestly, i'm surprised we haven't seen more aggressive attempts on 44 and 45. there has been a lot of anger and hatred against both of them.

kudos to the secret service.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

We did a cruise last Spring. It was probably 30% white trash, 5% Asian, 20% Mexican and 40% Black and 5% WTF are we doing here?

i'm going to put the percentage of people over age 50 at 75%.

18 minutes ago, Adam said:

Guy's burgers make me think of the Ensenada cruise out of Long Beach.  Done it a few times not because I give a crap about going to Ensenada which is basically TJ but because for the cost of a Vegas hotel room you get all you can eat and enough drinks to stay bombed for the duration of the trip.  Guy's burgers were always good after getting back on the boat from Ensenada. 

Been on a few cruises in Europe and for us it's a matter of convenience not needing to plan the logistics or moving luggage from one destination to the next.  You know pretty quickly whether or not you want to go back to certain areas and spend serious time there. 

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Guy's burgers make me think of the Ensenada cruise out of Long Beach.  Done it a few times not because I give a crap about going to Ensenada which is basically TJ but because for the cost of a Vegas hotel room you get all you can eat and enough drinks to stay bombed for the duration of the trip.  Guy's burgers were always good after getting back on the boat from Ensenada. 

Been on a few cruises in Europe and for us it's a matter of convenience not needing to plan the logistics or moving luggage from one destination to the next.  You know pretty quickly whether or not you want to go back to certain areas and spend serious time there. 

yeah that's the one we did. We won't be going on anymore cruises though I don't think. Didn't really do it for us.

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

yeah that's the one we did. We won't be going on anymore cruises though I don't think. Didn't really do it for us.

If you don't like being on a boat then that's one thing but if that cruise soured you for other reasons remember it's a long booze cruise.  I always chuckle when I hear the commercials for it come on the radio and they mention bringing your kids.  If you did more power to you but there's less scandalous stuff going on in Vegas than there is on that particular cruise. 

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

If you don't like being on a boat then that's one thing but if that cruise soured you for other reasons remember it's a long booze cruise.  I always chuckle when I hear the commercials for it come on the radio and they mention bringing your kids.  If you did more power to you but there's less scandalous stuff going on in Vegas than there is on that particular cruise. 

I've done the Carnival Ensenada cruise twice. Both were bachelor parties.

Everyone got laid. Fish in a barrel. 

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

I had an epiphany.  In talking to the stupid side of my family, most of whom are chomping at the bit to get back on cruise ships when they start “sailing” again, I realized there is a very high correlation between being a cruiser and being a Trumper. I don’t know if it’s the “being lower middle class” or “being too afraid of places outside the US except to stop on guided tours between 10am-4pm” or just a genuine love for all you can eat food.  

Whatever it is, cruisers love them some Trump.

Interesting, he is a marketing brander by profession.  Why does every cruise ship not have a golden Trump on it's side.  Oh that's right, he's fucking broke and the name is dead.  He just needs the US Treasury to stay afloat a little longer.