• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Barry Hussein is back pissing on your snowflakes.  Let the torrential downpour of Trumper tears begin. Scrambling as fast as you can to find a Barry look over there graph to post and think a lib is being owned. The sad sad truth about a Trumper existence is you can't own anyone when you have already been owned by the grift. You know that Biden has Chinese business ties is really Trump has all kinds of Chinese business ties, It is rigged is really I am rigging it, list goes on, you live it every day so you should know where I am going.  

I will take the grenade pin with me and have to leave the room.  I give you a Barry Sotello See Ya snowflake. Just being a Trumper is the epitome of being owned for life. 

p.s. a perfect example is just above.  Lou posts a photo of his dream date thinking a lib will be owned by it.  Nobody has any interest in what you keep in your favorites on your phone.  

Edited by Karenknees

So Trump posted the 60 Minutes interview.  I watched about 80% having skipped through some parts. He basically just bitches and moans through most of it. He can't stand that he gets asked questions rather than when he calls Hannity or Fox and Friends, and they just let him ramble on uninterrupted for an hour. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

So Trump posted the 60 Minutes interview.  I watched about 80% having skipped through some parts. He basically just bitches and moans through most of it. He can't stand that he gets asked questions rather than when he calls Hannity or Fox and Friends, and they just let him ramble on uninterrupted for an hour. 

And then his supporters whine about how he gets treated by the media.

You want him to get his dick sucked 24/7 or do you want fairness?