• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

11 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

That's a good point @Lhalo I had to block him on Facebook. I roomed with the guy in ST two years ago, then he went insane. 

I won't close the political forum. It just frustrates me how we can divide so much so that people that used to hang out in person here and talk regularly outside of this forum after meeting from AW, won't talk outside of this place anymore. 

Lol you blocked me on Facebook after I blocked you.

Chuck, you are a downright lunatic. Like literally, you are fucking bonkers. You calling me insane is just you projecting.

Just now, Lhalo said:

image.png

You know Larry, I don't have a problem with you. Your politics are atrocious and I think it's absolutely hilarious that you call yourself a "libertarian" when you are voting for Trump and support pretty much anything he shits out.

But you mentioned your "shitposting", so if you want to call me a "clown" or a "jester" then maybe you should look in the mirror.

I am 100% done with this forum. Not the political forum. Angelswin. My toxic traits don't mix well with anyone elses here and I think the fact you guys want KC back says everything that needs to be said. I, like ettin, am not supporting Chuck or his bullshit anymore. If he wants to call me "insane" then so be it. I'll be just another screen name just like all the others that left because of him.

But hey, you guys are probably getting KC back! So it's a net gain.

Way to ruin a beautiful thing guys. I noticed I was blocked by Chuck on Facebook too. I find it hilarious that a conservative like myself who is more moderate gets blocked by far right wing people because I am not conservative enough. It’s just a big fucking joke. People allow politics to decide Whether or not they can be friends.  It’s incredible the level of hypocrisy from the very far right

1 minute ago, Lou said:

So you're really not friends? 

I don't think I've ever talked with him outside of this forum. Seems like we'd get along in real life though. 

We bicker in this forum but I think we'd all be fine attending a game with each other. I find most people here are witty and quite hilarious.

39 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You know Larry, I don't have a problem with you. Your politics are atrocious and I think it's absolutely hilarious that you call yourself a "libertarian" when you are voting for Trump and support pretty much anything he shits out.

But you mentioned your "shitposting", so if you want to call me a "clown" or a "jester" then maybe you should look in the mirror.

I am 100% done with this forum. Not the political forum. Angelswin. My toxic traits don't mix well with anyone elses here and I think the fact you guys want KC back says everything that needs to be said. I, like ettin, am not supporting Chuck or his bullshit anymore. If he wants to call me "insane" then so be it. I'll be just another screen name just like all the others that left because of him.

But hey, you guys are probably getting KC back! So it's a net gain.

I think all the bullshit on here is entertaining. In no way do I take anything personal that anyone posts in this forum. I think abandoning the forum all together would be a mistake as everyone here contributes to this entertainment. Sometimes you guys post shit that makes me laugh pretty hard and that is always a good thing. 

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Way to ruin a beautiful thing guys. I noticed I was blocked by Chuck on Facebook too. I find it hilarious that a conservative like myself who is more moderate gets blocked by far right wing people because I am not conservative enough. It’s just a big fucking joke. People allow politics to decide Whether or not they can be friends.  It’s incredible the level of hypocrisy from the very far right

I agree that blocking people is silly. I got sick of all the bullshit that my friends and family were posting so I deleted my account. I felt that blocking people just seemed petty.