• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Also it isn’t about being an asshole, it’s about disagreeing with you and being an asshole. Because if it wasn’t then you wouldn’t still associate with Ilten.  

I'm pretty close with a few liberal versions of Brian Ilten, one of which has been on my Friday virtual happy hour for going on 8 months now.  What's great is both Brian and Matt get along great. Their politics couldn't be more polar opposite. John Taylor is another one.

It's not about ones political affiliation that make a friendship work. There are levels of respect and other character/personality traits & interests that make a friendship happen.

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's not about ones political affiliation that make a friendship work. There are levels of respect and other character/personality traits & interests that make a friendship happen.

I couldn’t agree more.  Someone upthread (is that a word) said it isn’t about what our political views are it is how we communicate those views.  Maybe that is what needs to be moderated here.  If that happened maybe we wouldn’t be losing quality contributors.  

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

it's been a tough week in this forum. it's tough to watch.

frankly, i blame @Spirit for starting this thread by going to chicago four years ago. way to go, moran!

What did I miss besides what I was tagged in last night by @Lhalo?

I haven't viewed this forum for a couple weeks. 

If you showed me a list of all the regular posters in here and asked me who was a conservative and who was a liberal, I'd probably fail miserably. I would only get a few right..  

All that's to say I read this stuff for the entertainment value. I rarely engage in the spin because it's pointless.

I also don't do FB and I think my life is less complicated as a result. 

I rarely tweet anymore and use Twitter just to stay up on breaking basebalk news, but don't keep up any more because @mymerlincatis like our own AI bot pushing the info to us.

Many of you take all this stuff way too seriously... why you manage to care about what people say when you barely know them at all is beyond me.

The only people I really avoid are the trolls...  

10 minutes ago, T.G. said:

If you showed me a list of all the regular posters in here and asked me who was a conservative and who was a liberal, I'd probably fail miserably. I would only get a few right..  

All that's to say I read this stuff for the entertainment value. I rarely engage in the spin because it's pointless.

I also don't do FB and I think my life is less complicated as a result. 

I rarely tweet anymore and use Twitter just to stay up on breaking basebalk news, but don't keep up any more because @mymerlincatis like our own AI bot pushing the info to us.

Many of you take all this stuff way too seriously... why you manage to care about what people say when you barely know them at all is beyond me.

The only people I really avoid are the trolls...  

matthew bingo GIF

2 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

Woah, tdawg is leaving? That makes True Grich the de facto funniest person on the forum.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

Hey motherfucker I'm standing right here.

I'm way funnier than you... but let's be honest... @Lou is the funniest guy on the forum. His brutal honesty makes me LOL a lot.