• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

You obviously don't understand debt to assets and why carrying debt is not as much of a business issue as it is personal.

Amazon is carrying long term debt of $23.44 billion. It does not limit their ability to be solvent and buy more properties. 

You can go through the fortune 500 and every company will show some level of debt that they are not paying off in its entirity because their valuation can carry it. 

He has a ton of value in his properties.

My post wasn't meant to shit on Trump, just to point out how crazy 1 billion in debt is for one man. I just can't fathom that. Forbes is a conservative site and it points out how much value his properties and businesses have. I actually learned a lot from reading it. I know fuck all about business so yeah.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Look no further than our schools. Instead of teaching finance and business they stuff our kids heads with gender studies and globalism. 

This.

Then people that don't understand finance makes comments based on other uniformed people. 

It's amazing how many young people can't write a check or balance their checkbook. They use their phone for everything. They would get lost traveling without GPS.

16 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Look no further than our schools. Instead of teaching finance and business they stuff our kids heads with gender studies and globalism. 

In which pre-college schools do they teach "gender studies"? 

I agree they should be teaching finance and business in school over shit like algebra or American History.

Also "globalism"? Really, Larry?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/555479/

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

He has a ton of value in his properties.

My post wasn't meant to shit on Trump, just to point out how crazy 1 billion in debt is for one man. I just can't fathom that. Forbes is a conservative site and it points out how much value his properties and businesses have. I actually learned a lot from reading it. I know fuck all about business so yeah.

What you are not getting is you are assigning debt to him, not his company. Jeff Bezos has $23.44 of debt in Amazon but you don't associate it with him, you say Bezos is one of the richest men in the world. Which he is but it doesn't mean that debt dissapears. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

What you are not getting is you are assigning debt to him, not his company. Jeff Bezos has $23.44 of debt in Amazon but you don't associate it with him, you say Bezos is one of the richest men in the world. Which he is but it doesn't mean that debt dissapears. 

Right, I understand that now. Like I said the number just blew my mind. 

But I'm a fat, public school educated lib so I never got these kinds of things.

I learned about the Kennedy/Lincoln "connections" in 11th grade history, though. Which is complete bullshit but hey.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Right, I understand that now. Like I said the number just blew my mind. 

But I'm a fat, public school educated lib so I never got these kinds of things.

I learned about the Kennedy/Lincoln "connections" in 11th grade history, though. Which is complete bullshit but hey.

You still think Columbus was a great guy, don't you?