• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

7 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Come on, man. Maybe people panic because they know since his stupid face is flapping then what comes out of it is automatically a giant fucking lie concocted to put the economy in the best possible light this November so at a minimum everything is at least twice as bad as he's saying it is but he's not really sure because he got bored halfway through the briefing and started watching Apprentice reruns

Very likely but i don’t think the American public has the fortitude to withstand these type of events and the bad news associated with them

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

there are drugs in this world that the fda has not approved. gnc makes a good living at it.  politics and money still influence the fda. 

At the Trump administration's coronavirus task force's daily briefing, Trump’s director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, made clear that any evidence about drug therapies being tested at the moment was strictly “anecdotal” and not the product of a “clinical trial.”

“You really can’t make any definitive statement about it,” Fauci said.

I'll take his word for it over anything Trump, or anything you read on Twitter says.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

At the Trump administration's coronavirus task force's daily briefing, Trump’s director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, made clear that any evidence about drug therapies being tested at the moment was strictly “anecdotal” and not the product of a “clinical trial.”

I'll take his word for it over anything Trump, or anything you read on Twitter says.

what does fauci know. he doesnt know all the good words trump does

Just now, st1ckboy said:

In case you don't know who Dr Fauci is.

Anthony Fauci - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

I know I’ve mentioned it on here before but my sister is an infectious disease doctor so I go to her for any questions I have with this stuff. I refuse to believe anything i hear from an elected official or the news. She says that Fauci is the best there is in the field and wishes she had his number in speed dial. I think it’s safe to trust what he says 

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah, there's no hope right? No ideas? No chance?

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I know I’ve mentioned it on here before but my sister is an infectious disease doctor so I go to her for any questions I have with this stuff. I refuse to believe anything i hear from an elected official or the news. She says that Fauci is the best there is in the field and wishes she had his number in speed dial. I think it’s safe to trust what he says 

im glad to hear that. maybe trump picked a good one

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

He's the real deal. If there is someone that can pull of out of this shit, it's him.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Probably because his handling of this has been abysmal. He still continues to lie on a daily basis about it 

Tell that to Cuomo and Newsom. They’ve done nothing but praise the administration over their handling of this crisis. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

They are like a teenager buttering you up for some cash 

Yep, same as Christy speaking nothing but good things about Obama during hurricane Sandy. Yet during the Republican primary, his shat all over him.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

They are like a teenager buttering you up for some cash 

I have no delusions of their motives but Trump has handled the crisis well from a policy standpoint. What I’m afraid of is the economy. You have a Federal Reserve who has lowered rates to zero and a Congress who want to try to spend our way out of this. The American public is too stupid to stay indoors let alone know what the economic consequences of these actions are. 

On 3/20/2020 at 10:38 PM, Lhalo said:

I have no delusions of their motives but Trump has handled the crisis well from a policy standpoint. What I’m afraid of is the economy. You have a Federal Reserve who has lowered rates to zero and a Congress who want to try to spend our way out of this. The American public is too stupid to stay indoors let alone know what the economic consequences of these actions are. 

Haha yeah I think at any other time in history we’d be so fucked. Fortunately we have the ability to Produce so much new technology so rapidly that I have hope that we can avoid a prolonged depression. But we need to open the world up at least 85-90% in a few weeks