• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Yeah there were some pretty nasty things said about Michelle Obama by people in Trump's campaign. One was Trump's NY co-chair Carl Paladino who said  “Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortable in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

I don't recall any right-wingers here coming to Michelle Obama's defense when assholes like Paladino made vulgar comments about her.

And didn't some classless right-wing woman in W Virginia say Michelle Obama was "a ape in heels"?

Kind of makes what colt said about Melania a bit tame in comparison..classless sure, but tame none the less.

In related news, did anyone see what the Moron in Chief said about Sweden? lol

Trump said:

"We've got to keep our country safe," Trump said at a campaign-style rally Saturday in Melbourne, Fla. "You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden — Sweden, who would believe this?"

"Sweden — they took in large numbers," Trump continued Saturday. "They're having problems like they never thought possible. 

Former Swedish Prime Minister Carl Bildt's answer was a bit more blunt: "Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking?"

Trump apparently doesn't need the aid of drugs to make idiotic statements like the one he said about Sweden. lol

Donald "grab them by the pussy" Trump in just a short time has become comedy gold. It would be funny if he didn't have his stupid finger on the button. This might be hard to believe but Trump is beginning to make W. Bush look like a genius in comparison which is something not previously thought possible.

51 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Yeah there were some pretty nasty things said about Michelle Obama by people in Trump's campaign. One was Trump's NY co-chair Carl Paladino who said  “Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortable in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

I don't recall any right-wingers here coming to Michelle Obama's defense when assholes like Paladino made vulgar comments about her.

And didn't some classless right-wing woman in W Virginia say Michelle Obama was "a ape in heels"?

Kind of makes what colt said about Melania a bit tame in comparison..classless sure, but tame none the less.

Even libs sing the "But ... Obama!" song. 

I still don't think the guy is stupid.  I think he is reactionary and ill tempered.  His ego is fragile.  I sense this guy has a lot of self doubt.

He says whatever comes into his head without any regard for the consequences might be.

I'm still not labeling his tenure as a failure.  At least not yet.

I see the Donald talking his way into being a lame duck president by the time his 100 days are up. He should really try and be a little more Calvin Coolidge until he figures out just what he has gotten himself into instead of thinking he is Teddy Roosevelt and charging everywhere with his big stick in such little hands.

I think everyone knows who they are.  I don't need to call out individuals.  I've easily been an a-hole many times here.  Although I am pretty sure a majority of my posts do not include personal insults and if I did ITP would be all over it like Adam on Victor's mom.

(aside from my use of the English language)

On 2/19/2017 at 11:20 AM, colt4405 said:

Yea guys, I'm the asshole.

What Trump said/did 10-15 years ago was wrong. We've all said those things to our friends, but he got caught. Yes, we've all acted like assholes or said things we've regretted many times during our life. Some more than others. 

But what YOU wrote was in response to Melania Trump looking beautiful in her red dress: 

A+ prostitute. Trump has excellent tastes in whores.

The key is to be married already, so they want you more. Not the only guy on earth who parlayed the wedding band into surplus side pussy. 

Dude, if you're going to hate on Trump that's fine, but calling his wife a whore and prostitute is classless. 

Like Jim Rome would say, have a take but don't suck. Most of your takes in this forum have sucked balls because they've resorted to personal attacks toward the POTUS, his wife or other members of the board. I have no problem bantering against the POTUS, or even saying he sucks, but if you cannot act like an adult and have some class toward our members and have respectful banter in here, take a hike.

24 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

What Trump said/did 10-15 years ago was wrong. We've all said those things to our friends, but he got caught. Yes, we've all acted like assholes or said things we've regretted many times during our life. Some more than others. 

I've never said anything remotely close to that to my friends, and my friends have never said anything remotely close to that to me.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I've never said anything remotely close to that to my friends, and my friends have never said anything remotely close to that to me.

I'm not talking about exactly what he said, Taylor. I'm talking about things that were in private that if they were leaked could have ruined our image if running for such a high profile job like the POTUS. 

But maybe you're the exception and have never sinned or said anything vile in your life. ;)