• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

dick morris is being interviewed on fox business news channel by maria bartiromo and was asked the difference between hilary's mistakes and trump's mistakes: "trump is in trouble for what he's said, but hilary's in trouble for what she's done. you can undo what you said, but you cannot undo what you've done."

U-verse has a channel dedicated to showing the convention without any commentary, much like c-span. They just finished the benediction, some chick pastor from somewhere. Stood up there "praying" with her eyes wide open and her face looking all around the arena. I'm never a fan of that kind of "praying."

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

U-verse has a channel dedicated to showing the convention without any commentary, much like c-span. They just finished the benediction, some chick pastor from somewhere. Stood up there "praying" with her eyes wide open and her face looking all around the arena. I'm never a fan of that kind of "praying."

If I'm a conservative there I'm watching my back and keeping an eye out at all times too.

7 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/melania-trump-michelle-obama-225793

Not Melania's fault, someone else obviously wrote the speech... but LOL at the Trump campaign.

I thought it was odd that she kept heaping praise on her husband Barack.  

Makes more sense now.