• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

25 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So still no facts.  If these claims were actually true, why has not one judge or court ruled in their favor?  

Two Trump supporters die and go to heaven. When they get there, God greets them at the pearly gates and says, "Welcome to Heaven, my sons. Before you enter, I'll allow you to ask me one question."

Without hesitation, one of them asks, "Why did you allow Joe Biden to steal the 2020 election?"

God replies, "I didn't. He won the election fair and square."

The two men look at one another in confusion, and then one of them whispers, "Wow, this goes higher than we thought!"

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm not an historian but how many VPs in the past have actively took a stand against the president they were elected with?

VP John C. Calhoun resigned during the Jackson presidency over tariffs. However, this was still during the time when candidates didn't run together.