• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Uhhh..., that was Tdawg and he wants Larry to erase that vid like he said he would. 

No not the one from TDawg's bunk time. The one that showed proof that the Dominion voting machines were hacked.

Ah fuck it MT just watch that press conference where Rudy's brain matter starting escaping down his face. Or the one outside the Four Seasons Landscaping company. It will prove everything Lawrence has been saying. 

26 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Not allow any of them entrance to the Senate. If they do by force then retake the area by greater force with an order to treat them as hostile combatants. In other words, resistance receives the same treatment we would a terrorist attack. 

This behavior is not constitutionally protected. It is in fact an act of insurrection and treason. 

I don't believe trespassing on Capitol grounds is either insurrection or treason. That's quite a stretch.

26 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So that is a no?

How about being able to hack into Dominion machines easily? What about the hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden that appeared out of nowhere all at once? Do you have a reason for a vote counting area being evacuated and then a person pulls a bin of ballots out from underneath a table on surveillance camera? Give me an excuse for any of that shit MT. Let's hear it.

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

How about being able to hack into Dominion machines easily? What about the hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden that appeared out of nowhere all at once? Do you have a reason for a vote counting area being evacuated and then a person pulls a bin of ballots out from underneath a table on surveillance camera? Give me an excuse for any of that shit MT. Let's hear it.

And what is your source on this? LMAO

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

So still no facts.  If these claims were actually true, why has not one judge or court ruled in their favor?  

3 minutes ago, StarWitnessKnees said:

Not sure you have to cite a random list of conspiracy theories. Guess you could just put on the reference page: all in my head. 

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

So still no facts.  If these claims were actually true, why has not one judge or court ruled in their favor?  

I know larry and MAGA don't wear their masks when they go out in public, but I sincerely hope they don't forget their helmets. 

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

So one gigantic conspiracy including conservative governors, secretary of states, representatives, senators and state and federal judges including SCOTUS (picked by Trump) and the Vice President?

Wow

I'm not going to sit here and try and convince you that there was fraud in this election. I frankly don't care enough about you.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

So one gigantic conspiracy including conservative governors, secretary of states, representatives, senators and state and federal judges including SCOTUS (picked by Trump) and the Vice President?

Wow

Show him the screenshot of Apple Maps @Lhalo. That will clear things up.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Wow

Did you follow the circular logic on that one? It's incredible. 

In all honestly Larry, I'm sorry for picking on you, I just seriously think you should consider seeing a psychiatrist. There is no way you can maintain these beliefs of yours without some kind of underlying issue. As someone who deals with mental illness everyday I know it when I see it.