• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

10 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Agreed, though whoever shot her should be charged with a crime. She was unarmed and standing there.

I think we should wait for all the facts to come out before we pass judgment on the person who apparently used excessive force against her.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think we should wait for all the facts to come out before we pass judgment on the person who apparently used excessive force against her.

As far as we know it could have been some idiot and an accidental discharge 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

As far as we know it could have been some idiot and an accidental discharge 

I think Taylor is being facetious. 

Regardless, she didn't deserve to be shot in the neck. Whoever shot her should face consequences, doesn't matter if you did it by accident. "Whoopsie" is not an excuse for killing someone.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

Regardless, she didn't deserve to be shot in the neck. Whoever shot her should face consequences, doesn't matter if you did it by accident. "Whoopsie" is not an excuse for killing someone.

100% agree. I don't actually believe in firearm accidents as most of them are from negligent handling of them. 

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm not being facetious. Just as in the case of cops shooting unarmed Black people, rather than making quick judgments we should wait for an independent investigation to be made. What if the shooting victim had a knife? Or what if she had just tried to pay with a counterfeit $20 bill? Let's make sure she didn't deserve this before we go after the shooter.

Just now, Taylor said:

I'm not being facetious. Just as in the case of cops shooting unarmed Black people, rather than making quick judgments we should wait for an independent investigation to be made. What if the shooting victim had a knife? Or what if she had just tried to pay with a counterfeit $20 bill? Let's make sure she didn't deserve this before we go after the shooter.

Obvious troll attempt is obvious.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

If you are trying to make a point you have failed 

Anyone watch Trump's "go home" people video and then he whined about the election stolen from him, love you, basically good work y'all, see you tomorrow.

I thought his desperation was mostly once out of office finally everyone will know how much money he doesn't have, who he owes, where he gets his money, etc. and he rides off to Mar-A-Lago as a loser but they don't want to bother with any investigations, as he has gotten away with for decades.

Now I think he knows he is going to die in prison once back out on the street or he is mentally insane.  Real question is when does the cult distance themselves from their mistake.  You got grifted by a fucking Democrat dumb fucks.  Just admit it and you still deserve a hug.   

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Not making a point. I just want to make sure we don't rush to rash judgments when an apparently innocent person gets shot.

This doesn't need to be said but i'm going to say it anyways for your stupid ass.

There's a difference between standing around in a crowd and ending up shot in the neck and bleeding out. And a cop rolling up on a 911 call to a known criminal who is supposedly armed and being uncooperative/resisting. Also the officer who shot jacob blake is not being charged.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/05/kenosha-police-charges-jacob-blake/

This doesn't need to be said but i'm going to say it anyways for your stupid ass.

There's a difference between standing around in a crowd and ending up shot in the neck and bleeding out. And a cop rolling up on a 911 call to a known criminal who is supposedly armed and being uncooperative/resisting. Also the officer who shot jacob blake is not being charged.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/05/kenosha-police-charges-jacob-blake/

I disagree. We must wait for the facts to come out before making comparisons. We don't know yet if the shooting victim had a knife in her car. 

Also @Taylor you might recall pretty much everyone on the left and right condemned the handling of the George Floyd incident pretty much immediately.

There are still people who think George Floyd's death was justified or at least ethically ambiguous, including conservative idol Candice Owens.

Either way, it's a mistake to get too hasty about condemning shooters until we're aware of all the relevant facts.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There are still people who think George Floyd's death was justified or at least ethically ambiguous, including conservative idol Candice Owens.

Either way, it's a mistake to get too hasty about condemning shooters until we're aware of all the relevant facts.

Of course, there will always be outliers. Your charade is still unfathomably dumb.

Of course, there will always be outliers. Your charade is still unfathomably dumb.

I'm not pulling a charade here. I just want to make sure we're people who make judgments based on facts, not hasty speculation. What about you?

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

What are they supposed to do? Shoot tens of thousands of people?

Not allow any of them entrance to the Senate. If they do by force then retake the area by greater force with an order to treat them as hostile combatants. In other words, resistance receives the same treatment we would a terrorist attack. 

This behavior is not constitutionally protected. It is in fact an act of insurrection and treason.