• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

24 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It's going to suck to be rich.  Let the exodus of the rich begin.

Biden’s tax plan could create a tax rate of as much 62% for New Yorkers and Californians, studies show

With government deficit spending of the last 40+ years raising tax rates is inevitable because clearly they're incapable of addressing the spending side of things.  The truly wealthy will find ways to shelter income and use the tax code to their advantage while what's left of the middle class gets hammered.  I'm not worried about the tax side of it because if they don't get spending under control it's not going to matter.  

3 hours ago, Adam said:

I’ll vote for anyone who abolishes the DMV. This shit is ridiculous and there’s absolutely no reason for it aside from providing income to our least productive people

7454C22B-FE5B-45BD-984C-528FA7E97310.jpeg

I have family that just moved to Kentucky. They were happy to find out that state doesn't have a DMV. (insert southern joke here)

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

With government deficit spending of the last 40+ years raising tax rates is inevitable because clearly they're incapable of addressing the spending side of things.  The truly wealthy will find ways to shelter income and use the tax code to their advantage while what's left of the middle class gets hammered.  I'm not worried about the tax side of it because if they don't get spending under control it's not going to matter.  

Pelosi isn’t helping any, wanting to add lots of non-related pork to the stimulus bill.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

I’ll vote for anyone who abolishes the DMV. This shit is ridiculous and there’s absolutely no reason for it aside from providing income to our least productive people

7454C22B-FE5B-45BD-984C-528FA7E97310.jpeg

bummer you didn't get in to glendale. you could have enjoyed a drakkar noir garden symphony for your sense of smell.

34 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Because she has a lingering cough. Why is Biden hiding?

I thought the Trumps beat COVID, and we don't have to worry about it anymore. So Melania must be lying about why she's skipping her event.

19 minutes ago, Adam said:

He's avoiding all of the tough questions the media likes to attack him with.

This narrative is hilarious. The suits who bankroll the media want nothing more than for Trump to win re-election, because stories about him get more clicks and eyeballs. The media played a huge role in getting Trump elected in the first place.

4 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

This narrative is hilarious. The suits who bankroll the media want nothing more than for Trump to win re-election, because stories about him get more clicks and eyeballs. The media played a huge role in getting Trump elected in the first place.

That is probably so but operations has its own culture.

Is anyone else in California having a hard time getting their ballot?  I wouldn't give a shit normally as I was planning on just going to the actual voting center, but I'm not going to be in the country on election day so I have no choice but to vote by mail early.  I hadn't received it yet even though my dad got his last week so I went to check the status today and it said "Undeliverable".  I called the election office today and they told me they'd try sending it to a different address, so I got it sent to my mom's house.  I just hope it gets here before I have to leave.

6 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

Is anyone else in California having a hard time getting their ballot?  I wouldn't give a shit normally as I was planning on just going to the actual voting center, but I'm not going to be in the country on election day so I have no choice but to vote by mail early.  I hadn't received it yet even though my dad got his last week so I went to check the status today and it said "Undeliverable".  I called the election office today and they told me they'd try sending it to a different address, so I got it sent to my mom's house.  I just hope it gets here before I have to leave.

No but we've also been voting by mail for years.  We received our ballots shortly after October 5th which is when they said they would start mailing them out.  Dropped them off last Saturday in one of the official drop boxes and via the website confirmed yesterday they were collected.