• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, mymerlincat said:

If it's that major.  Why wait till later?

That's like the news saying everyone is going to die.  Details at 11.  Then it's about how the average age of people dying went down from 72.1 years old to 72.09 years old.

2 minutes ago, NrM said:

Yea cause proud boys threatening Dems if they don't vote trump, totally makes trump look good.

Iran wants nukes. They ain't getting nukes with trump as the pres.

Stop being retards u retards

That’s a tall order Peezy

27 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

He just spent 7 days in the ICU as a reward for prepping Trump for that excellent debate performance. I think he has suffered enough. 

I wish I could feel sorry for severely obese people but I don’t. At least get to a Trump level of fatness so you bounce back from a harsher strain of the flu. 

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Indeed it’s such a bungled effort I wouldn’t be surprised to find out Trumps people came up with the idea.  

Probably the Saudis, pretending to be Iran, pretending to be Proud Boys.  The whole operation seems pretty dumb.