• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

No Jason, they were Biden supporters that showed up to disrupt his speech with blow horns and loud music. 

i'm not a political strategist, but that doesn't seem very smart of them.

Edited by Tank

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I thought campaigning at a polling place wasn’t allowed?

As long as she's enough feet from the voting center and isn't telling people who to vote for, it's not illegal. But definitely a gray area, and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump trounces on this as an example of voting fraud.

3 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

As long as she's enough feet from the voting center and isn't telling people who to vote for, it's not illegal. But definitely a gray area, and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump trounces on this as an example of voting fraud.

That’s why i asked but if she followed distance rules then it’s nothing. Also lol at “not telling people who to vote for” when she told them thank you 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

That’s why i asked but if she followed distance rules then it’s nothing. Also lol at “not telling people who to vote for” when she told them thank you 

"Thank you for voting." She was saying it to everyone, including everyone who voted for Trump.

2 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

It is not only inappropriate but also looks like desperation. No other candidate has ever crossed this line and she and Biden should rightfully be called out on it.