• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm just sick and tired of Biden's corruption.

47 years in Washington, even a saint would be corrupted.

I'd like to know many millions he made from his son's various deals with China and the Ukraine. Hunter claimed in one of those emails that "Pop" usually got half of the total.

Just now, fan_since79 said:

I'd like to know many millions he made from his son's various deals with China and the Ukraine. Hunter claimed in one of those emails that "Pop" usually got half of the total.

Dude I know. It's absurd. 

Ivanka doesn't share her millions with Daddy. Nor does her husband.

12 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

"emails"

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

It worked out well for Biden. He came out of this looking like a million bucks while Trump looked like an asshat, as usual.

That said, I don't like how this was handled. The media absolutely made sure this was the outcome. I mean his base will always say he came out on top and completely owned the dumb idiot c*nt, but anyone still on the fence is gonna see Biden at his absolute best and Trump at his worst.

The debate made them both look like idiots. So for this one time, I'm on team "MSM Bias".

Don't get used to it, dickweeds.

Biden came out looking like a million bucks?

He said it's ok for 8 year old children to be trans-gender. You think that's a good thing?

31 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Biden came out looking like a million bucks?

He said it's ok for 8 year old children to be trans-gender. You think that's a good thing?

You realize that entire post was basically shitting on Biden and the media, right? I didn't even watch it, I just saw the clips.

As for your question, that's going down a rabbit hole I'm not going to bother with. I'll just say, it's not a choice. 

10 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Here we go we e-mails again right as an election is nearing end.  Coincidence?  Take the bait, who cares anymore, Trumpers are eating out of a Russian Warehouse again and it isn't caviar. 

1 hour ago, Karenknees said:

Here we go we e-mails again right as an election is nearing end.  Coincidence?  Take the bait, who cares anymore, Trumpers are eating out of a Russian Warehouse again and it isn't caviar. 

It's funny Trump keeps throwing stuff at Biden and nothing sticks, so he goes with something else.

Burisma, Tara Reade, Obamagate - no one cared, now he's going back to "but her emails!"

Trump doesn't realize he can't run on integrity anymore since he's the most criminal and most corrupt president in the history of mankind.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yet we are going to continue with a system that will leave the window open for these kind of mistakes to happen. Should be a fun. 

So you don't support mail-in ballots? PA isn't one of the states doing universal mail-in ballots. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

So you don't support mail-in ballots? PA isn't one of the states doing universal mail-in ballots. 

In a perfect world everyone would vote in person. That isn't realistic so absentee ballots are fine, they aren't fool proof but are necessary. Universal ballots will amplify the mistakes or even lead to fraud. Both mistakes and fraud are bad and everything should be done to prevent them. 

3 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

It's funny Trump keeps throwing stuff at Biden and nothing sticks, so he goes with something else.

Burisma, Tara Reade, Obamagate - no one cared, now he's going back to "but her emails!"

Trump doesn't realize he can't run on integrity anymore since he's the most criminal and most corrupt president in the history of mankind.

But after the inauguration, what has Trump truly done that is reprehensible, other than acting so cocky far too often?    What he did before taking office should not impact his legacy during his term(s).

Here is likely why people (politicians, media) get pissed at Trump so much.  He’s threatening to them because he’s an outsider.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

In a perfect world everyone would vote in person. That isn't realistic so absentee ballots are fine, they aren't fool proof but are necessary. Universal ballots will amplify the mistakes or even lead to fraud. Both mistakes and fraud are bad and everything should be done to prevent them. 

So what you’re saying is there can be no fraud with in person voting?