• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I’m still confused as to why many would essentially be voting for a Harris/Pelosi WH at some point, which will likely happen unless the Democrats lost the House.

Pelosi would not assume the role of VP if Biden is ousted for medical reasons. Harris would have complete say, without congressional approval, of who she would select. I doubt seriously her pick would be someone who would over shadow her because of political fame. 

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Pelosi would not assume the role of VP if Biden is ousted for medical reasons. Harris would have complete say, without congressional approval, of who she would select. I doubt seriously her pick would be someone who would over shadow her because of political fame. 

What if her pick is... wait for it...

Pelosi! (maniacal laugh ensues) 

32 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think AO was alluding to how Pelosi would greatly influence the WH and have carte blanche to do whatever she wanted.