• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, JarsOfClay said:

Well I got my ballot in the mail, and I voted for Joe Biden. I totally felt dirty voting for him, but I can't handle another 4 years of Trump.

It's too fucking exhausting. Good riddance, idiot.

Tough 4 years for you? 

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Tough 4 years for you? 

Yes, nice sarcasm there. It's been a tough 4 years for the entire country. Do you even live here?

Aside from killing off 220k Americans, raising my taxes even though I already make pennies, and emboldening white terrorists to attack people, he has spent the last 4 years trying to remove healthcare from people like my mother who has cancer. It would be nice not to have to worry about the ACA being removed anymore.

And then he attacks the left for trying to socialize healthcare while he's getting socialized healthcare from Walter Reed Medical Center.

What a stupid hypocrite. I can't wait till this one term "president" is gone in 3 more months.

Navy vet challenging Maxine Waters blasts her for living in lavish mansion outside district

Joe Collins III, a Navy veteran and South Los Angeles native running against 15-term Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., told "The Ingraham Angle" Monday that his opponent has no substantive record of accomplishments.

Collins' campaign received national attention recently with a viral ad centered on him walking in front of the 82-year-old Waters' $6 million mansion, which he notes is not even in her district. 

5 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Yes, nice sarcasm there. It's been a tough 4 years for the entire country. Do you even live here?

Aside from killing off 220k Americans, raising my taxes even though I already make pennies, and emboldening white terrorists to attack people, he has spent the last 4 years trying to remove healthcare from people like my mother who has cancer. It would be nice not to have to worry about the ACA being removed anymore.

And then he attacks the left for trying to socialize healthcare while he's getting socialized healthcare from Walter Reed Medical Center.

What a stupid hypocrite. I can't wait till this one term "president" is gone in 3 more months.

Why do “you make pennies?”

1 minute ago, Spin Rate said:

If someone is low income, it's their fault. Right, Adam?

If someone is low income, they should be looking at why they are paying more state and local taxes than federal.  Hell, look at the current propositions.  Tons of tax increases in there that no one will be able to get away from.