• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, Spin Rate said:

We dropped off our ballots at the LF Sports Park on Thursday evening, and they've been received by the election board as of this morning.

Screenshot_20201011-085159_Gmail.jpg

Did you ejaculate when you got that notification?

14 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’m still predicting a Trump landslide. 

That would be remarkable but I think the left and media did enough to prolong the pandemic lockdown madness long enough that even I have to make Biden the favorite now.

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

That would be remarkable but I think the left and media did enough to prolong the pandemic lockdown madness long enough that even I have to make Biden the favorite now.

Like this lefty governor. 

New statewide order limits crowds at bars and restaurants as COVID-19 surges in Wisconsin | Local Government | madison.com
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/new-statewide-order-limits-crowds-at-bars-and-restaurants-as-covid-19-surges-in-wisconsin/article_ff5aa77b-9236-578b-90c5-98eab1071e02.html

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Which is strange because if you wanted the lockdown lifted and a vaccine rushed into production then the last people you would want in office is those that want to control your lives even more. Right now it is a totalitarian far left paradise where governors get to act like third world dictators. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Which is strange because if you wanted the lockdown lifted and a vaccine rushed into production then the last people you would want in office is those that want to control your lives even more. Right now it is a totalitarian far left paradise where governors get to act like third world dictators. 

Not enough people believe that