• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CHINA

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

The more we bend to China's will the more power they have to bend us to their will. 

I know a lot of Americans seem to hate America, but I wonder how they would feel waking up in a world where the Chinese system has been imposed upon us. 

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The more we bend to China's will the more power they have to bend us to their will. 

I know a lot of Americans seem to hate America, but I wonder how they would feel waking up in a world where the Chinese system has been imposed upon us. 

I think if people here found out how much China impacts their daily lives they'd be pretty shocked.

I'm guessing at least 50% of the things I own were made in China.

15 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's only about goods if you are looking at things from the corporate level. 

I guess. But my shoes are made in China. A lot of my clothes are. I'm guessing a lot of my meds come from there as well.

Not sure what point you're making but admittedly I don't understand that kind of stuff.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I guess. But my shoes are made in China. A lot of my clothes are. I'm guessing a lot of my meds come from there as well.

Not sure what point you're making but admittedly I don't understand that kind of stuff.

People keep saying we can't reduce China's influence on us because we buy so many things produced there. I'm saying we don't have to continue producing everything there... things can be made elsewhere. Corporations have moved production to China because of reduced costs associated with terrible labor conditions and non-existent environmental regulation. These costs are ultimately burdened by all of us (see climate change / increasing Chinese power) in ways that aren't easy to quantify but very real.