• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

COVID-19 Cancellations

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

How quickly you went from patriot to pansy.  

I have never taken the patriot stance in my life. That is a fools pedestal. 

One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.     

Aldous Huxley

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

These cancellations are going to continue until the people fight back and demand life goes on. I been shot at a few times. First time I was shot at I remember dropping down. Didnt see where it came from and was pretty scared. Thoughts flew through my head and seconds felt like an eternity. Is this i?t am I going to die? Thought about not seeing the baby ever again. I had two choices. Let my team down and we all die or go home alive and see my baby. I like many instantly chose to jump back on the big gun and live. If we had to send half of Iraq to meet Allah we were going to survive and return home. This virus has knocked America down but I challenge the people to stand up and fight. Don't accept the  economic downfall heading our way. Take precautions and take care of the elderly. Don't lay their in the fetal position believing this thing is unbeatable. All of our bodies have defeated similar forms of viruses. We need to live our lives and conduct business to keep this country going. The poor need us to stand up more than anybody. All these leagues and government agencies have never been concerned for citizens or common fans. 

You let us all down. You couldn’t even find the WMDs to justify us being there.

Asshole.

Btw, thanks for your service.

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I have never taken the patriot stance in my life. That is a fools pedestal. 

One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.     

Aldous Huxley

Give you a pass. Hell even Reagan signed amnesty. I think when we look back two months from now you will see your first instinct was correct. Unlike the libs the individual thought is allowed.

Looks like I'll probably be working from home soon too. My company started the program because we were running out of parking spots, but after today it looks they are ramping it up for a lot more people because the shit would hit the fan if the sales floor had to close.

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

Give you a pass. Hell even Reagan signed amnesty. I think when we look back two months from now you will see your first instinct was correct. Unlike the libs the individual thought is allowed.

Tired Insidethefactory GIF by BBC

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Just got an email stating my son’s little league has been cancelled. The school district who owns the fields won’t let outside organizations on school property until further notice. 

Lucky. My son's practice got cancelled tonight, but it was because of rain.

31 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You let us all down. You couldn’t even find the WMDs to justify us being there.

Asshole.

Btw, thanks for your service.

We did find stuff but  a lot of it ended up in Syria. Nothing nuclear or on the scale bush was selling. Honestly we couldnt really care less about that shit. Really about trying to get everyone home.

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

These cancellations are going to continue until the people fight back and demand life goes on. I been shot at a few times. First time I was shot at I remember dropping down. Didnt see where it came from and was pretty scared. Thoughts flew through my head and seconds felt like an eternity. Is this i?t am I going to die? Thought about not seeing the baby ever again. I had two choices. Let my team down and we all die or go home alive and see my baby. I like many instantly chose to jump back on the big gun and live. If we had to send half of Iraq to meet Allah we were going to survive and return home. This virus has knocked America down but I challenge the people to stand up and fight. Don't accept the  economic downfall heading our way. Take precautions and take care of the elderly. Don't lay their in the fetal position believing this thing is unbeatable. All of our bodies have defeated similar forms of viruses. We need to live our lives and conduct business to keep this country going. The poor need us to stand up more than anybody. All these leagues and government agencies have never been concerned for citizens or common fans. 

fireworks GIF

41 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Just got an email stating my son’s little league has been cancelled. The school district who owns the fields won’t let outside organizations on school property until further notice. 

Got the same email. Is this all little league across the U.S.? I presume it is. I feel really bad for my 5 year old. 

6 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Got the same email. Is this all little league across the U.S.? I presume it is. I feel really bad for my 5 year old. 

I’m sure similar things are happening all over the country. Nobody wants the liability of spreading the virus on their property. You probably know about that more than most people here.