• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

COVID-19 Cancellations

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I have an app that shows me attendance levels at Disneyland and they were way down yesterday. I’ll post a screenshot later this afternoon. 

It's supposed to rain today, so make sure you buy one of those yellow trash bag things to cover yourself with. 

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I have an app that shows me attendance levels at Disneyland and they were way down yesterday. I’ll post a screenshot later this afternoon. 

I just checked the Disneyland app and it's super crowded today. I think tons of people are going thinking that hardly any people are going.

35 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I just checked the Disneyland app and it's super crowded today. I think tons of people are going thinking that hardly any people are going.

It's spring break for the next three weeks across the US. These reservations were made six months ago and the Smiths from Omaha are not staying home because of a flu virus.

35 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

I think it is only travel TO the US from Europe.

You are still free to leave the country if you want.

Amy Schumer will be glad to hear, she has been putting off moving to Spain for three years. 

26 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It's spring break for the next three weeks across the US. These reservations were made six months ago and the Smiths from Omaha are not staying home because of a flu virus.

The Smiths from Omaha suck. They have seven small children who are allowed to run around in the lines.

12 min ago

A rush of news just happened. We'll catch you up on what's closed, canceled and postponed.

From CNN's Brian Stelter

The country's slow-motion coronavirus shutdown is speeding up. Companies and organizations are making new announcements almost every minute. These are just some of the announcements from the past few hours:

• Broadway is going dark.
  • The PGA Tour is banning fans.
  • The NFL is cancelling its annual meeting.
  • Numerous basketball tournaments are canceled.
  • Major League Soccer's season has been suspended.
  • The National Hockey League's season has been suspended.
  • This month's release of "A Quiet Place II" has been postponed.
  • The next "Fast and Furious" movie has been rescheduled for April 2021.
  • Some scripted television shows are pausing production. Additional talk shows are forgoing studio audiences.
  • The Montclair Film Festival is being rescheduled.
  • Jerry Seinfeld's comedy shows are being postponed.
  • Billy Joel's performances at Madison Square Garden are being delayed until the fall.
  • The Metropolitan Museum, Carnegie Hall and other New York museums are temporarily closing.
  • In Washington, The National Archives has canceled events through the beginning of March.
  • In Los Angeles, City Hall will close to all non-city hall employees.
  • Sunday's Democratic debate on CNN is being moved from Phoenix to Washington.
  • The Association of Tennis Professionals suspended the men's pro tour.
  • NASCAR will hold races without fans.

And within minutes of writing this post, the 2020 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in Cleveland was postponed and Duke University suspended all athletic competition.