• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

24 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well enema water is generally used at 110 to 115 degrees. 

Since coffee is generally served at around 160 degrees, comfortably, I would say that the coffee enema wouldn't be anywhere near that hot.

Didn't Steve O do a beer bong in his ass on one of the Jackass movies? I heard you could actually get drunk doing that. 

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Dang.  Looks like you guys are really thinking about it.

It's an interesting question.

The answer should be no, unless there's convincing data that vaccinated patients have a better chance of survival given certain interventions than their unvaccinated counterparts needing the same treatment.

one of the boys in my homeroom went home this afternoon. wasn't feeling well and complained about feeling cold (it's a nice robust 89* in glendale today). my homeroom kids are all aware of him going home, so i spent the first 15 minutes of class this afternoon talking with them about 1) don't panic or assume the worst, and 2) do the healthy things we've been emphasizing the last 18 months about washing your hands and drinking plenty of water. we'll see how this shakes out. hoping and praying for the best possible outcome and that this isn't serious.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

one of the boys in my homeroom went home this afternoon. wasn't feeling well and complained about feeling cold (it's a nice robust 89* in glendale today). my homeroom kids are all aware of him going home, so i spent the first 15 minutes of class this afternoon talking with them about 1) don't panic or assume the worst, and 2) do the healthy things we've been emphasizing the last 18 months about washing your hands and drinking plenty of water. we'll see how this shakes out. hoping and praying for the best possible outcome and that this isn't serious.

I'm sure he just had some bad bulgur

1 hour ago, Tank said:

I was waiting for the punchline, but then I got sad.

1 minute ago, cals said:

We're making our oldest wear one.  Only like 4 other kids in the class are, so I kind of feel bad for her.

But again, it's a Christian school so God is going to protect everybody.

Public school for mine so god isn't allowed to enter. We just have Newsom to protect them and he only looks like a god.