• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

48 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Latest conspiracy I am seeing is health officials don't advise getting a vaccine but are afraid to speak up about it.  We really are stupid. I am leaving for the day, please most of you I advise staying off twitter. 

Damn you need a beer already 

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Guys I’ll say this one more time.  The vaccinated don’t care if the unvaxxed die.  On the contrary, I think it’s hilarious.  The only problem with letting these dipshits get it and die is the risk of variants.  If that wasn’t a concern we’d probably have made a game show like the Bachelor but the Bachelor has Covid and we all get to see the whores fuck him, get sick and die.

I do believe this is part of natural selection and find it hard to feel a lot of compassion when people know a risk yet still choose to take it. it's like skydiving, the main goal of that is to not die yet some people still choose to do it. Sometimes their chute doesn't open. Even though it was 100% avoidable, it's still sad for their family. It kind of is fucked up to find it hilarious though. Yes people are losing loved ones unnecessarily but they are still someone's child, parent or sibling and other people will be hurt and saddened over their decision. I consider myself an empathetic person who still can show some compassion. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Fine then.  I’ll keep masturbating when young parents die and they show clips of the surviving spouse and kids bawling. 

At some point the government has to be honest and make everything available. Stop the vaccine shaming as well. Ivermectin is kicking ass would wide. In India it out performed the vaccine. Bam all of a sudden the fda creates a straw man of people ingesting horse meds. Where are these alleged people and why aren’t are hospitals full of poison patients. The fda had to come out and shit on iver just like they did hydro. Iver may actually be better. The fda isn’t going to let anyone undercut this vaccine cash cow. 

6 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Cue cals.  Looks like he took the iver, maybe he should have gotten the India IPA, works wonders there. 

Let me shit in your parade. India issues iver to most of the population yet vaccinated about 4%. They are kicking our delta variant asses despite us having vaccinated over 50%. I’m sure it’s all luck because India isn’t known for producing doctors 

16 minutes ago, cals said:

Then let the hillbillies take the worm medicine.  Again, I get to sit back and watch dumb fucks die, which is my new favorite hobby.

because ignoring an effective drug doesn’t save libs lives as well?. The numbers are out there. It’s not only a treatment it’s effective in prevention. The vaccine isn’t working like we thought it would. The problem with libs is they want to force Joe to take a vaccine and deny him prescription iver.  Makes no sense when the numbers are emphatic all around the world. The stuff works. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

because ignoring an effective drug doesn’t save libs lives as well?. The numbers are out there. It’s not only a treatment it’s effective in prevention. The vaccine isn’t working like we thought it would. The problem with libs is they want to force Joe to take a vaccine and deny him prescription iver.  Makes no sense when the numbers are emphatic all around the world. The stuff works. 

Bottom line is that they should be exploring all options 

Not just shoot something down because of big pharma

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I don’t know where you’re getting your info from.  I read an actual medical study that said any benefit was negligible.  What about the antidepressant?

I’m not against the anti depressant. I would think we wouldn’t want to use mind altering drugs as a first option but to each his own. iver isn’t a new drug and there have been peer reviewed studies supporting its effectivenessNow The Who and fda have launched a massive PR campaign to discredit the drug. I’m not saying we stop research or rule out vaccines. Simply saying we should use all the weapons in our arsenal 

1 minute ago, cals said:

There is no shortage of paid people trying to discredit any supporting study. The real world numbers don’t lie. 

Just now, cals said:

India? Probably herd immunity.  Same thing happened in the UK and they’re not taking horse tranquilizer or whatever it is.

Not advocating horse meds. Just a drug that the fda had approved and used since for 50 years. Is it really more risky than the first ever vaccine of this type? I’m for both. I don’t think one rules out the other nor should the fda

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

There is no shortage of paid people trying to discredit any supporting study. The real world numbers don’t lie. 

It's a disease that goes through stages.  Do you really think there was some breakthrough drug that stopped the first big surge in Calolfornia?  Because there wasn't, the virus itself stopped spreading.  Whether it was environmental, or it ran out of vulnerable fat people to infect, or band practice was finally over, the virus just retreated.  The vaccines were barely distributed so it wasn't that.  There were no new drugs to treat.  Policy was still the same.  The virus just went away.  Same as what happened in India, and all other countries.  Kind of like.......the flu.  There will be a period where the flu is rampant.  Then it'll just go away till the next period.  

And I'm big on these alternative treatments.  Look through all 993 pages, and I've linked a lot of them.  And a lot of them were promising, but after going through reviews, most were about as good as placebos.  And I'm not saying that they might be effective, because the fruit cocktail redisvir or something like that is proving effective for people in the ICU.  But it's not good for people that just have the sniffles.  

Regarding Ivermectin.  Official clinical trials have really not even started yet. 

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04920942

https://www.everydayhealth.com/coronavirus/repurposed-drugs-may-offer-treatment-for-mild-to-moderate-covid-19/

Unofficial trials that just pull data have been what these articles seem to be about.  Problem with these types of trials is data gets skewed, because they are just general data, like judging a baseball player solely on Avg.  Shohei Ohtani sucks as a baseball player, because his average is just .269.  

The interesting pull I got from a planned clinical trial for Ivermectin.  First, it's for mild or moderate symptoms.  Which is in itself a problem, because most mild or moderate symptoms don't become severe symptoms.  So without treatment, 95% could have never progressed to severe anyways.  So saying 95% was positively affected is skewing numbers.  Second is the dosage.  The clinical trial is looking at 0.4 mg.  The dose that people are taking which was meant for a horse is 6.08 grams.  

https://zeroeggcount.com/blogs/news/whatisivermectin