• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

45 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion/100000007923534/arkansas-vaccine-hesitant.html

Yes, I jerked off like 3 times while watching this.

It's really unfuckingbelievable the way some politicians have framed the vaccine and mandates, as if they were presenting some sort of freedom-related alternative to what is happening elsewhere. They get it for themselves and their families but don't really advocate for it. It's unreal. Abbott received 3 shots and got monoclonal antibodies.

A lot of people aged 30-70 are going to die because they didn't get vaccinated. A lot of kids are going to have lost a parent. Some will lose two. This shit can tear through families like the proverbial tornado through a trailer park. Last week, we had a patient that WAS vaccinated die. Simultaneously, one of the patient's children was intubated in one of our ICUs on a different floor. One of the patient's grandchildren, an early teen, was intubated in a children's hospital in another part of town while another grandchild, a tween, was hospitalized. Nobody, except the elderly family member, had been vaccinated. Devastating. We had a mid-30's patient die earlier this week. They probably would have lived a good 35-45 years more. To see their 5 children screaming, crying outside our unit...devastating. Unvaccinated.

That video is pretty true to life. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, cals said:

I saw Dane Cook a couple months ago and Daniel Tosh a couple weeks ago, both at the Irvine Improv.  Both packed and maskless.  I’m probably the only survivor of the shows.

I saw Dane cook 12 years ago or so at Honda Center. I was entertained. Tosh is the greatest joke writer ever IMO 

Edited by Adam

13 minutes ago, cals said:

I’d really love to know the backstory behind Hannity’s backpedaling.  Was it that Fox thought it could be a decent media citizen and start suggesting positive messages about the vaccines (that all these talking head assholes for way early on) and then the brainwashed masses rebelled and so Hannity had to completely go back on what he had said days before?  And our friends @Redondo, @fan_since79, @Lhalo, etc. get their news from this source and not only don’t see it as propaganda but consider it the only legitimate news source?  That’s sad.  

I liked when he got caught smoking an e-cig  on camera, 

4 hours ago, cals said:

Tosh was “working on stuff” at the show I saw and it was glorious.  The general offensiveness of a lot of it was great.  My wife is pretty tolerant of most shit and we’ve seen some pretty outrageous comedians but he decided to go on a 20 minute bash of mothers and holy shit that place got uncomfortable and my normally very tolerant wife did not seem thrilled.  So much so that I had to say shit like “he really went over the top on some stuff tonight” on our walk back to the car.

But deep down you were like 

We Did It Yes GIF

18 hours ago, RallyMo said:

It's an interesting question.

The answer should be no, unless there's convincing data that vaccinated patients have a better chance of survival given certain interventions than their unvaccinated counterparts needing the same treatment.

Getting closer.

Unvaccinated COVID-19 patients costing hospitals in Las Vegas, nationwide

“Between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, we do see those that are vaccinated in breakthrough cases, them responding to treatment faster and having shorter stays, which lowers the cost,” said Kleven.

I will not vaccinate, don't know what's in it. Give me the horse de-wormer.  Umm, you may want to read the ingredients on the back of the box. Collodial dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium sterate, mycrocrystaline cellulose and some other shit.  Fuck ya, I know those.  Says take 1 give me 5.