• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

22 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I thought you get mild symptoms if you’ve been vaccinated?

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

That’s the rumor. I’m calling bs on all these elites and politicians getting it after vaccination. 

The older you are, the greater the chance of you having a tough battle with delta despite being vaccinated. This is pretty well established. Jackson is 79.

5 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

The older you are, the greater the chance of you having a tough battle with delta despite being vaccinated. This is pretty well established. Jackson is 79.

Of course he is old. You aren’t suspicious some of these politicians aren’t vaccinated. 

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Of course he is old. You aren’t suspicious some of these politicians aren’t vaccinated. 

Of course some of them aren't vaccinated. I just think that the ones that make a public show out of getting vaccinated are probably vaccinated. Also, if he were lying about being vaccinated, why wouldn't they lie about his wife being vaccinated as well? He's old and he can still get sick as hell while vaccinated.

3 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Of course some of them aren't vaccinated. I just think that the ones that make a public show out of getting vaccinated are probably vaccinated. Also, if he were lying about being vaccinated, why wouldn't they lie about his wife being vaccinated as well? He's old and he can still get sick as hell while vaccinated.

I’m more skeptical of those who make an event out of it. I wish him well and can believe he may be vaccinated. The plane full of Texas dems and the establishment reps testing positive is still questionable 

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m more skeptical of those who make an event out of it. I wish him well and can believe he may be vaccinated. The plane full of Texas dems and the establishment reps testing positive is still questionable 

I don't know what to tell you. There are a ton of breakthrough infections. If those people were spending a bunch of time together, it's very believable that they could all get infected, but not necessarily super sick if vaccinated. We all know that the 6 foot bubble isn't sufficient at this stage in the game (or I would hope we all do). This shit is super duper airborne.

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I don't know what to tell you. There are a ton of breakthrough infections. If those people were spending a bunch of time together, it's very believable that they could all get infected, but not necessarily super sick if vaccinated. We all know that the 6 foot bubble isn't sufficient at this stage in the game (or I would hope we all do). This shit is super duper airborne.

Congratulations! You just got sucked into one of KC's whatabouts that has nothing to do with how the conversation started. 

4 minutes ago, cals said:

Rather I was excited when it said you replied and disappointed when I saw the message.

You know kind don’t see the articles of protest from minorities. There is real resistance from black athletes and celebrities who have a much bigger voice than Alabama rednecks

13 minutes ago, Rico said:

I'd bet that these deaths did not all occur this past weekend. That's highly unlikely. However, this isn't the first data dump Florida has had lately when it comes to death numbers. Their reporting is really not great. It's so sad. So many of these deaths that we're seeing did not have to happen. Devastating.

My buddy caught Covid two weeks ago and it floored him for 5 days with body aches, fevers, headaches. I reminded him about how I urged him to get vaccinated, hounded him until he did and now he is thankful I didn't back off his case. 

He took his cousin into emergency today. The guy is 33 and could hardly walk from his house to the sidewalk he was gasping for air. His cousin had refused to get vaccinated because he too young to have Covid ruin his life. He hasn't been intubated yet so he might survive.